Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Shop Announcements > General

Old 09-28-2010, 08:00 AM
Field Marshal

Default what happened to thrash and thrashs girl and UFC fan?

I leave for new york, come back and you guys ran off on us? hahahaaa

remeber, "blow this mother up?" ha!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:53 AM
Private

Default Re: what happened to thrash and thrashs girl and UFC fan?

lol maybe they blew themselves up trying to get to the forums?

Have fun ripping it up in my neck of the woods or what? Did ya ever get into that painting you mentioned while ya where out here?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Field Marshal

nope! sucks balls... we were busy... FILMING though - surprises coming.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:21 AM
Private

How are things going with all the broken bones? Still awaiting to get it off/get the A ok for hittin the guns again? Traveling has to suck with all that plaster s&!t all over....
Old 10-02-2010, 06:41 AM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
I leave for new york, come back and you guys ran off on us? hahahaaa

remeber, "blow this mother up?" ha!
wow brandon you missed me?? i feel honored that you started a thread about me and thrash haha!! sorry bro...i've been super busy at the captain's career course here at fort benning. its a lot to take in and then getting my ass kicked in PT everyday....running for miles in the morning then learning how to write operations orders all day then hitting the gym again after class and then homework at night is starting to take its toll on me. But its what i do and i love my job...leading troops. i cant think of a more humbling job. but if i had second life i'd probably be trying to tattoo like you making that cash money haha!

hope all is well...i think i'm getting an ipad soon so i'll be able to check in more often. how was new york? following you on twitter it sounds like you didnt get much sleep. i'm infantryhooah33 on twitter if you ever see a @brandonbond by me.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:06 AM
Corporal

how is the arm?
Old 10-02-2010, 09:28 AM
Corporal

THRASH is here. Well actually I am at work on my Ipad. Been so busy lately. Remodeling the house laying tile etc. Bought a new truck so been coordinating with dealerships nonstop, ya know how that is. Anyways, as of yesterday things have settled down a bit so I should be around more often. Thx for checking though. As far asThrash's Girl, she is at work right now too, but she doesn't have an Ipad haha! I will have her jump on tonight and say hello. We will be at AON this Monday to let Mr.Dunlap work some magic. Swing by and say hello. The featured movie will be Borat!
Old 10-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Corporal

Blow it up!!!! It's on now haha!
Old 10-03-2010, 02:07 AM
Corporal

It is 306a.m. And I am at work again. I logged on to see if my girl aka Thrash's Girl posted on here and she didn't. Well maybe she is at home making me homemade biscuits so they can rise and be ready for me when I get home. Haha!
Old 10-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Private

Well first of all no biscuits!!!! LMAO!! I work 14 plus hr days, been working since I was told we were missed. By the way I need lotsa prayers... I work on a Mother/Baby unit so all my patients are on their period!!!! Got called off work today, But I do cook and make homemade things for my man on days off! He spoils me and I try to do the same in return. Excited about our appt on Monday! Even though Jesus is on Thrash's arm(he got a Last Supper theme) hasn't brought us much luck. Right after the last tat appointment I picked his car up from the dealership (there cuz it just got repaired from a 7 car pile up in a parking garage at the airport) 1/4 mile down the road.....ran over "white bumpy things" in the road. Popped two brand new tires and bent two rims 2900 dollars!! So we got rid of the car, it had bad luck! So Matt Jesus needs to be finished!!!!!

Tags
fan, girl, happened, thrash, thrashs, ufc