Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > Pit Bull Rescue

Old 08-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Corporal

Exclamation GA,TX,OH,UK,KY,CA URGENTS- Bullies, Rotts, Dogs! Network too

The posters/reposters in this posting is a great networking group of folks. Add them, they all do allot of good for the animals!

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Aug 25, 2008 2:33 PM

Date: Aug 25, 2008 12:27 PM

Please repost this.

YHSVH,

L'Angelo Misterioso

RE: Lawrenceburg KY: Husky male

Date: Aug 25, 2008 11:22 AM

Date: 25 Aug 2008, 19:18

Date: Aug 25, 2008 11:12 AM

RE: Lawrenceburg KY: Husky male

Date: Aug 24, 2008 1:26 PM

Date: Aug 24, 2008 8:24 PM

Date: Aug 24, 2008 7:36 PM

Date: Aug 24, 2008 8:34 PM

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com

I do the Petfinder listings, but I can't tell you much about each individual animal, so if you are interested, you will need to CONTACT OUR HUMANE SOCIETY PRESIDENT using the information below:

Anderson Humane Society
1410 Versailles Road
Lawrenceburg, KY 40342
Email: ahs_40342@yahoo.com
Phone: (502) 839-8339

http://www. petfinder. com/petnote/displaypet. cgi?petid=11664927

#186 Spike
Husky
Extra Large Adult Male Dog Pet ID: Adoption Fee $95

"Hi. My name is Spike and I'm a big husky mix boy. I have the classic husky look, but I'm kinda big and lanky. I'm very pretty and I'm looking for a new home because my owner never came to get me and now my stray hold is up. I'm really excited at the opportunity to get a new family to adopt me and take me home.
" Why pay hundreds of dollars for a pet at a store, when you can save a life by adopting a homeless pet? Adoption fee for dogs is only $95 and adoption fee for cats is only $75, and that INCLUDES the spay/neuter and vaccinations! That's like paying for the veterinary fees and getting the pet for FREE!

RE: 3 BULLYS NEED 2 BE SAVED NOW!!!HURRY

Date: Aug 25, 2008 11:18 AM

Date: 25 Aug 2008, 19:06

Date: Aug 25, 2008 11:02 AM

----------------- Messaggi in bacheca Messaggio----------------
Da: Serial Kitty
.. 25 ago 2008, 18.

Date: Aug 25, 2008 11:20 AM

Marina *Save all the Beautiful Animals*
Date: Aug 25, 2008 9:10 AM

KY- 3 Sweet Pitties need rescue

Date: Aug 25, 2008 7:23 AM

Date: Aug 25, 2008 10:07 AM

Date: Aug 25, 2008 10:04 AM

If CARSON is available by the end of the week, I may be able to SPONSOR him.
Please let me know!

Can a Rescue transport these guys out and Foster??? Pitties aren't adopted out in rural Kentucky very often, and their chances are slim....

Pits DO NOT get adopted around rural Kentucky and these guys will almost certainly be put down as soon as their five day stray hold is up.
Time is of the essence so contact the Humane Society ASAP if you are interested in adopting/rescuing one of these dogs!!!

I do the Petfinder listings, but I can't tell you much about each individual animal, so if you are interested, you will need to CONTACT OUR HUMANE SOCIETY PRESIDENT using the information below:

Anderson Humane Society
1410 Versailles Road
Lawrenceburg, KY 40342
Email: ahs_40342@yahoo.com
Phone: (502) 839-8339

http://www. petfinder. com/petnote/displaypet. cgi?petid=11739315
#197 Hooch

Pit Bull Terrier [Mix]
"Hi. I'm Hooch, and I hope you won't let my breed scare you off. I know we pitties have a bad reputation, but honestly, we're good dogs. Very loving and loyal. Dogs are just like kids. They're going to behave the way they're raised. If you treat us good, we'll be great dogs and lifelong companions for you. Please give me a chance before you judge me.
"

http://www. petfinder. com/petnote/displaypet. cgi?petid=11756806

#201 Carson

Pit Bull Terrier [Mix]
"Hi. My name is Carson and I hope you won't let my breed scare you away. Pitties have a bad reputation, but I'm a great dog. I'm friendly as can be and I love people.
Really! Look at my pictures and you'll see! Does this look like the face of a monster? Of course not! Why, I couldn't hurt a fly!"

http://www. petfinder. com/petnote/displaypet. cgi?petid=11757015

#206 Tori

Pit Bull Terrier
"Hi. My name is Tori and I was another abandoned dog. My owners moved away and just left me there, all by myself. The neighbors there were really nice to me though. I just looooove people. Not so fond of other dogs though, so whoever adopts me will have to have no other dogs in the house. I'm a one man woman and I'd like to keep it that way.
"

Why pay hundreds of dollars for a pet at a store, when you can save a life by adopting a homeless pet? Adoption fee for dogs is only $95 and adoption fee for cats is only $75, and that INCLUDES the spay/neuter and vaccinations! That's like paying for the veterinary fees and getting the pet for FREE!

RE: GA this dog has been through HELL needs chance 2 dRE

Date: Aug 25, 2008 10:59 AM

Date: 25 Aug 2008, 18:57

Date: Aug 25, 2008 12:51 PM

Date: Aug 25, 2008 5:13 AM

RE: ATL: Emaciated Pit Has two days to find a home before eu

Date: Aug 25, 2008 11:10 AM

This shelter heartsticks!!!
Cathy

Date: Aug 25, 2008 9:08 AM

Date: 25 Aug 2008, 11:00 AM

"Emaciated bait dog at Clayton..very sweet...in with another dog..needs help asap or pts ..

There is a male Pitbull in the Clayton Co AC that is so emaciated and covered in scars that he must have been used as a bait dog. He literally had to struggle to stand when I called him to the front of the cage and he is SO sweet. He's in with another dog and is fine so he obviously isn't dog aggressive. If any dog deserves a chance it's this boy. He will probably be a great looking dog one he's filled out but is going to need someone to help him get out of here alive.
SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE!!!!

They won't hold this dog long due to his condition so please, if you have room in your rescue act now!"

CALL 770-477-3684

Photobucket

RE: RESCUE THIS ROTTIE!!! PLEASEEEEE *repost*

Date: Aug 25, 2008 10:58 AM

Date: 25 Aug 2008, 18:55

Date: Aug 25, 2008 11:49 AM
Da: LINDA (ANIMAL LOVER)
.. 25 ago 2008, 17.

Houston area TX: Rescue this Rottie PLEASE!!!! GOREGOUS!!!

Date: Aug 25, 2008 4:11 AM

Date: Aug 25, 2008 11:01 AM

Please Cross-Posting

Houston area TX: Rescue this Rottie PLEASE!!!!

http://www. lizardmarsh. net/2008/08/houston-area-tx-rescue-this-rottie. html

Photobucket

Photobucket

we have a male rottweiler that was brought into the shelter on 8/18/08. you can tell that this boy is very upset and very confused. by the looks of it who ever had him before didn't take good care of him at all!! he has bite marks on his legs, and needs to be fixed. He is so sweet, my eight year old was in the kennel giving him love the other day and he just had his head in her lap! please help this guy out. he is at MCAS.

Please contact James and Christi Shores .., 281-796-1258 if you can help to get this sweet, sweet boy out of the dangerous Montgomery County shelter http://www. mctx. org/animal/ as soon as possible. He desperately needs a foster or forever home. Can you help him or forward to anyone who you think can help him get out of the shelter and to safety? The shelter is between Spring and Conroe, TX (map) just North of Houston.

Thanks,Sande Independent Rescue
sande_rescue@ yahoo.
comDallas, TX

--
Liz
www.lizardmarsh.
net

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Corporal

Default Re: GA,TX,OH,UK,KY,CA URGENTS- Bullies, Rotts, Dogs! Network too

RE: CARROLLTON OH~ LIST OF URGENT ADOPTABLES!!! SO SWEET
Date: Aug 24, 2008 1:56 PM

Date: 24 Aug 2008, 20:49

Pepsi
Helping the Homeless Animals
Cathy
piggys planet
Date: Aug 24, 2008 9:01 AM

http://www. petfinder. com/petnote/displaypet. cgi?petid=11706059
Urgent #4
Mountain CurMix
URGENT!!!Size: Large
Sex: Female
ID:
Notes:
Very scared. Available for a limited time from the Carroll County Dog Pound, 2185 Kensington Rd. NE, Route 9, Carrollton, Ohio 44615. Located southeast of the Akron/Canton area. Please call the dog warden at 330-627-4244 for further details. The pound is open Monday-Friday, 7-3, except holidays. Rescues may pull dogs Monday-Thursday between 9am-3pm and 7-3 on Fridays. Carroll County residents may adopt during all business hours. The adoption fee is $15 and includes the dog license which will be mailed to you. Dogs at the pound are strays and surrenders and are not health or temperament checked. Any dog from any pound can be infected with parvo or other contagious diseases and should be isolated from your pets at home until examined or tested by a vet. All dogs and puppies recieve a 5-way shot. If you adopt a puppy who has been vaccinated it should not be given another parvo vaccination for at least two weeks. For information on parvo, please consult a veterinarian. The breeds listed are only our best guess. The dogs are photographed and posted by volunteers who make no claims as to the temperament, breed, age or sex of any dog listed. All emails are answered by volunteers, not the pound staff. Please be respectful to the warden and his staff as it is their cooperation that makes posting these photos possible. Adoptions and rescues are first come, first served. The pound is not able to comply with requests to hold dogs. Thank you. Please check out the ShelterCare banner on our homepage for pet health insurance offers.
Spaying and neutering offers your pet many health and behavior benefits and lessens the over population of homeless animals who must be euthanized at shelters!

URGENT!!!!!!
http://www. petfinder. com/petnote/displaypet. cgi?petid=11716051

Urgent #2
HoundMix

Size: Medium
Sex: Male
ID:
Notes:
About 7 months, very sweet. Available for a limited time from the Carroll County Dog Pound, 2185 Kensington Rd. NE, Route 9, Carrollton, Ohio 44615. Located southeast of the Akron/Canton area. Please call the dog warden at 330-627-4244 for further details. The pound is open Monday-Friday, 7-3, except holidays. Rescues may pull dogs Monday-Thursday between 9am-3pm and 7-3 on Fridays. Carroll County residents may adopt during all business hours. The adoption fee is $15 and includes the dog license which will be mailed to you.
Dogs at the pound are strays and surrenders and are not health or temperament checked

Carroll County Dog Pound
Carrollton, OH
330-627-4244
phillipskits@yahoo.com

URGENT!!!
Urgent #3 Wanda
Hound,TerrierMix
http://www. petfinder. com/petnote/displaypet. cgi?petid=11748283
Size: Medium
Sex: Female
ID:
Notes:
Available for a limited time from the Carroll County Dog Pound, 2185 Kensington Rd. NE, Route 9, Carrollton, Ohio 44615. Located southeast of the Akron/Canton area. Please call the dog warden at 330-627-4244 for further details. The pound is open Monday-Friday, 7-3, except holidays. Rescues may pull dogs Monday-Thursday between 9am-3pm and 7-3 on Fridays. Carroll County residents may adopt during all business hours. The adoption fee is $15 and includes the dog license which will be mailed to you. Dogs at the pound are strays and surrenders and are not health or temperament checked.

Carroll County Dog Pound
Carrollton, OH
330-627-4244
phillipskits@yahoo.com

URGENT!!!
Labrador Retriever,HoundMix
http://www. petfinder. com/petnote/displaypet. cgi?petid=11748290
Size: Large
Sex: Male
ID:
Notes:
Available for a limited time from the Carroll County Dog Pound, 2185 Kensington Rd. NE, Route 9, Carrollton, Ohio 44615. Located southeast of the Akron/Canton area. Please call the dog warden at 330-627-4244 for further details. The pound is open Monday-Friday, 7-3, except holidays. Rescues may pull dogs Monday-Thursday between 9am-3pm and 7-3 on Fridays. Carroll County residents may adopt during all business hours. The adoption fee is $15 and includes the dog license which will be mailed to you. Dogs at the pound are strays and surrenders and are not health or temperament checked.

Carroll County Dog Pound
Carrollton, OH
330-627-4244
phillipskits@yahoo.com

Even if you cannot help, reposting makes such a BIG difference! People won’t ACT if they don’t KNOW!

HOW TO REPOST THIS BULLETIN

1) Click the "Reply to Poster" button at the bottom of this post
2) Copy all the html code, create a new bulletin, paste the code in there

Click here to see Moon Warriors' recent bulletins

RE: Gorgeous Dogs Trust babies need loving home, Plz LQQK!- UK

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:02 PM
Corporal

Date: Aug 24, 2008 1:12 PM

Date: 24 Aug 2008, 19:21

♥ Åñímål ®íght$ ♥
Date: 24 Aug 2008, 18:58

If you are interested in any of these darlings please call the telephone number shown or contact The Dogs Trust..

http://www. myspace. com/officialdogstrust

Photobucket

Olive @ Snetterton 01953 498 377

Photobucket

George @ Darlington Rehoming Centre is looking for a forever home

Photobucket

George @ Darlington Rehoming Centre is looking for a forever home

Photobucket

12 pups need canine foster mum to help keep them alive! Call Dogs Trust Glasgow asap if you can help

Photobucket

Tia @ Ballymena - 028 2565 2977

Ryan @ Darlington call 01325 333 to rehome

Old 08-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Corporal

Continued:

Tyzer - Call Dogs Trust Evesham on 01386 830613

Tyzer @ Evesham call 01386 830613 to rehome

Madge - Call Dogs Trust Leeds on 0113 281 4920

Madge @ Leeds call 0113 281 4920 to rehome

Jess and Brinkley @ Shoreham - 01273 452576

Jess and Brinkley @ Shoreham - call 01273 452576 to rehome.

Working towards the day when all dogs can enjoy a happy life, free from the threat of unnecessary destruction..

There are lots of ways to choose a dog; we think rehoming is the best one. Our 17 Rehoming Centres are dedicated to just that, providing a safe, caring environment for every dog until we find them a loving home - some 16,000 in the last year have passed through our doors..

We never put a healthy dog down, so we need you to sponsor those dogs that might never find a home to call their own. Even if you can't have a pet at your house, you can still give a dog a happy life..

We're aiming to raise $1000 on MySpace by the end of the year! Just click on the ChipIn widget above and then copy and paste the URL into your browser to donate through PayPal..

Registered Charity No.

Scotland Registered No.
SC037843

Ireland Registered No.

The Dogs Trust

Why not sponsor a dog?

You can show your love for just £1 a week..

Our hearts are full of love and we want to share it with you..

Our difficult pasts can make it hard for us to find a home, but Dogs Trust promise to look after us for the rest of our lives if we need them to..

Your £1 a week will help Dogs Trust keep their promise to never put down a healthy dog, and in return you'll receive photos and news from your sponsored dog three times a year.. You can even sponsor a dog as a gift!

Click here to sponsor a dog.

According to The Dog's Trust 2007 Stray Dog Survey, 7,892 dogs were unnecessarily destroyed in the UK last year.. These figures are shocking and unacceptable..

RE: IRVING TX UPDATE 8/23 PLEASE REPOST! dogs need homes!

Date: Aug 24, 2008 12:48 PM

Old 08-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Corporal

Continued:
Date: 24 Aug 2008, 20:44

*Dog Star*
Helping the Homeless Animals
Cathy
LINDA (ANIMAL LOVER)
Willow
Kathi "DONT DUMP THAT DOG!"
Date: Aug 23, 2008 10:20 PM

IRVING TX URGENTS
OK TO CROSSPOST
IF YOU WANT TO RESCUE AN URGENT DOG AFTER THE SHELTER IS CLOSED CALL THE RESCUE HOTLINE 972-721-3597
The two dates that appear (eg. 5/31..6/6) are the arrival date..the adoption date The animals can be euthanized after close of business on their adoption date
Space permitting they are kept longer
Irving Shelter Tel 972-721-2256
**THE NEW IRVING SHELTER HOURS: M-F 12:00pm to 7m....Sat 12:00pm to 6m...Sun clsd
Russell Posch
Shelter Walker
FOR RESCUE GROUPS ONLY -214-529-2920
FOR PULL AND TRANS HELP CONTACT JOIE
Why Should They Have Lived... and Died
Also if you would like to adopt or rescue contact Ginger Barnes of All God's Creatures Rescue at gingb1@msn.com

.... ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAGE 10 "Remo" (9681)..male..Rott(?!)-X..8/12..8/16 - 25 lbs friendly..4 months old..showing signs of kennel cough

CAGE 24 "Sissy" (9231)..fem..GoldRet-X..7/29..8/2 - 50 lbs very friendly..1 year old

CAGE 23 "Katy" (9464)..fem..Pit-X..8/4..8/6 - 40 lbs very friendly..2 years old..owner surrender

CAGE 23 "Sugar" (9759)..fem..Lab-X..8/14..8/15 - 35 lbs friendly..owner surrender..2 years old

Old 08-25-2008, 02:08 PM
Corporal

Continued:

CAGE 23 "Peanut" (9798)..male..Boxer-X..8/15..8/16 - 40 lbs very sweet, friendly..7 months old..owner surrender

CAGE 21 "Angel" (9854)..fem..Pit..8/16..8/18 - 50 lbs shy, friendly..1 year old..owner surrender

CAGE 19 "Rudy" (9653)..male..Lab-X..8/11..8/15 - 35 lbs very friendly..9 months old

CAGE 21 "Lexi" (9946)..spayedfem..GSD..8/20..8/21 - 50 lbs very friendly..2 years old..knows commands..owner surrender

Muneco and Campeon

CAGE 13 "Campeon" (9870)..male..Pit..8/18..8/19 - 50 lbs very friendly..1 year old..owner surrender..current on vacs..1 of 2

CAGE 13 "Muneco" (9869)..male..Pit..8/18..8/19 - 50 lbs very friendly..1 year old..owner surrender..current on vacs..1 of 2

UPDATES!
LOLA~ADOPTED!

Old 08-25-2008, 02:10 PM
Corporal

Continued:

LOBO~ADOPTED!
LOBO~ADOPTED!
MITSY~ADOPTED!
MITSY~ADOPTED!
WINSTON~RESCUED!
WINSTON~RESCUED!
SOLDIER~RESCUED!!

BO~RESCUED!

Even if you cannot help, reposting makes such a BIG difference! People won’t ACT if they don’t KNOW!

HOW TO REPOST THIS BULLETIN

1) Click the "Reply to Poster" button at the bottom of this post
2) Copy all the html code, create a new bulletin, paste the code in there

Click here to see Moon Warriors' recent bulletins

RE: ALL SO GORGEOUS!!! VERY URGENT!!!!- CA

Date: Aug 25, 2008 11:21 AM

Date: Aug 25, 2008 12:13 PM
Da: LINDA (ANIMAL LOVER)
.. 25 ago 2008, 19.

DELANO BULLYS- ALL SO GORGEOUS!!!!!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Aug 24, 2008 9:23 AM

ALL SO GORGEOUS!!!!!
More Delano urgents~repost-ALL SO GORGEOUS!!!!!
Date: Aug 24, 2008 9:11 AM

Date: Aug 24, 2008 1:06 PM

Hello to all!!..

Here are just some of the babies that are in the Delano Shelter.. I was able to see them yesturday and it certainly made all the crappy days going on lately all better well for the moment at least... I am listing them as their names on petfinder for the people that couldnt figure out they were the same dogs.. and some of them are new and not on petfinder yet so I named them...

I am just posting their faces if you have any questions about them just email dpdanimalcontrol@yahoo.com but only if you are seriously interested as they are very busy and dont have time for anything else. I just want to get their faces out there and I have also added the Petfinder Link so you can look at the other babies that are there and need out...

Thank you !! and i am so excited to post these babies ....

This sweet boy isnt posted yet on petfinder so i have named him Bingo...

Old 08-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Corporal

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This sweet girl is Faith.. and i have posted the link to her profile on petfinder!..

http://www. petfinder. com/petnote/displaypet. cgi?petid=11175951

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This sweet boy is Gomer he is a lab/pit mix...
Old 08-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Corporal

Continued:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Rufus...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Old 08-25-2008, 02:13 PM
Corporal

Continued:

Photobucket

THis sweet girl I originally named Kapri because I posted her pics before she was listed on petfinder but they have named her Vita...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tags
bullies, dogs, network, rotts, urgents