Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Alla Prima Anyone?

they're just thin, good for josh's tattooing style and machine set ups... hence the book and dvds that came before it... great colors for blending, i'll send you a pm with some hints/tricks to try
Old 01-08-2009, 12:55 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PushinInkTattoo View Post
I cant speak for all the colors but the alla prima browns work really well! not really thick and just flies into the skin!! I used to use SB venetian brown and buckskin tan but found this works a little better..

totally off topic, but glad u finally are able to post!!

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Craig Harris
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkmunky View Post
they're just thin, good for josh's tattooing style and machine set ups... hence the book and dvds that came before it... great colors for blending, i'll send you a pm with some hints/tricks to try
Yeah i`ve seen his dvds and from what he does/tells you in that can help cut corners as well.

Yet again i have different inks in my selection for the different styles i like to use depending on the work im doing.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Private

I just ordered there greywash set the other day I'll tell you what i think about em sometime this week when they get here.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Corporal

I think it is safe to say, that with the number of pros using it, and producing it...it will be a good ink....work-ability is simply a matter of adjustment....
Old 02-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Private

out of there grey wash set i like the dark and medium but I'm really not to big on the light wash just my opinion but i think its way to light .
Old 02-21-2009, 05:24 PM
www.JohnDameArt.com
Corporal

so do you think its worth buying atall?

www.JohnDameArt.com
Old 02-22-2009, 09:50 AM
Field Marshal

i got the blood set and it's ok, the B&G is ok as well, i've been using the silverback for B&G and like that a little better
Old 02-22-2009, 12:19 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

i don't understand why people buy it, just because josh's name is on it, it's no better than any other ink, just like easy glow, from joe c. and jimmy L.
i'm not trying to be a d**k either, it's just that people buy it for a name, seems like selling out to big business. and i also hear that he is'nt even useing it, i heard he went back to eternal, just like joe c. but thats all hear-say. i'm stickin with what worked the first time.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 02-22-2009, 07:27 PM
Private

yeah for 35 bucks for the set its not a bad deal. But i still prefer silverbacks set over the alla prima. And I hear you on the buying because of the names behind the ink. There is quite a few inks I use that everyone else here at my shop hates but to each his own I just use what works for me and my style of tattooing.

Tags
alla, prima