Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-28-2012, 10:14 AM
Recruit

Default Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

No rush on my part, it's the holidays and I'm a retail store manager my life is hell till inventory in January
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:21 AM
Recruit

Hi everyone! I'm new here. I started my apprenticeship a few months back in a small town in Indiana. More of an old-school type of street shop that does a lot of traditional work. I'm learning, not just as an artist but as someone new to the entire culture. I'll probably make plenty of mistakes in discussions here, especially with some of the industry-specific terms and such. Don't take it as a sign of disrespect, just a hopefully-correctable ignorance. The entire goal for me is to get better as an artist and a professional.

Excited to be here!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:01 PM
Private

Hi everyone. My name is Gigi Bueberry McQueen. I have been drawing and painting my whole life...I was home schooled so all we ever did was art... I have done some sculpting in soap stone and some work with stained glass. A few years ago a friends father who has been tattooing for 25 years offered to take me on as an apprentice (thank you Snoopy!!). I now run a small tattoo studio with my husband in Ireland. I would still call myself an apprentice, because I have so much to learn, and I still feel completely overwhelmed by how difficult tattooing can be. I enjoy every moment of my life tattooing. I find most of the pieces I do to be really challenging, sometimes I do something that I am really proud of and sometimes I do stuff that makes me want to cry. The guy who taught me was self taught, and while I totally respect everything about him, I hope that by joining a forum like this I can grow from the experience of so many great artists !
Old 02-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Private

hello all my name is jason vickers i am from paris,tx but just recently moved to tyler,tx and opened a new shop with a close friend of mine down here this past december have been tattooing for almost 4 years now and just trying to push myself every day to learn more about the industry and better myself as an artist all around. i feel somewhat knowledgeable but have so much more to learn and maybe i can do some learning from some of you fine folks. I recently have gotten a HUGE interest in building machines not to just build a machine but to more so understand my own machines better and to know what does what and why it does it so i have been studying a lot lately talking to other builders and just listening to what others have to say eventually once i feel i THINK i know enough i will do more than re working machines and actually build one.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:52 AM
Private

Hi Jason. The forum seems a bit sleepy so I thought I thought I would say hello!
Old 02-23-2013, 12:37 PM
Recruit

Just saying hi..
Old 03-24-2013, 06:15 AM
Recruit

hello everybody,
i am tattooer since 8 years only! my name is craig and i'm in SDieg, i thought it would be great to do some shameless self promotion!! cheers.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:51 AM
Recruit

Hey everyone! Name is Katie. From Ohio and just turned 30 (shhhh)

Okay so, I want so bad to get a tattoo of a gnome "land" and/or fairy "land" but I can't seem to figure out what phrase to type in to come up with ideas.

I don't want an actual fairy or a gnome, but i want their village or yanno they're little huts in the forrest haha I don't know what to call them. Here's a sort of example of what I mean.

I wouldn't mind a little fairy or gnome in the equation but what I mainly want is a fairytale type land/village

Any ideas or replies are much appreciated! Thanks!
Old 05-10-2013, 05:35 AM
Recruit

Just realized ive never posted on here until today but ive been here for almost 3 years as a member and a little longer before I actually signed up.
WHATSUP INTERNET?
Old 05-10-2013, 06:32 AM
Recruit

Hi guys names Kian and am 32 years old, I have always been interested in tattoos and tattooing, I am here to learn new things and to help others anyway I can.

Tags
members