Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > Pit Bull Rescue

Old 03-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Ohio REP. YATES Want ALL Pit Bulls Seized & Killed!

still a puzzle
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:39 AM
Recruit

Educate about dog behavior. A breakdown in communications between dog and human can have serious consequences for both parties. In particular, young children should be taught in school how to avoid dog bites. Almost half of all dog bite victims in the U.S. are young children. The HSUS offers information on how to "Stay Dog Bite Free!"

Encourage responsible dog ownership. There's more to keeping a dog than a food bowl and a dog house. Dogs are pack animals and they love to be with their "pack", their human family. They need attention and affection to be mentally well-adjusted individuals. They need proper socialization and training to ensure that they will become a good canine citizen. They also need exercise and mental stimulation, which can be provided through complex dog sports like agility, or even just a simple game of "fetch". Supporting dog sports and events in your area also shows owners that dogs are more than just lawn furniture. It may get some dogs out of backyards and into homes as more valuable family members.

Very well said Rockstar !!!! This is what needs to happen EDUCATION especially in the school systems.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Field Marshal

yeah that and - come to the PIT BALL hahahaaa
Old 03-13-2009, 12:50 AM
Private

Old 03-13-2009, 12:16 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manda Malice View Post
i thought the same thing when brandon said he looked like a white eddie murphy. that was a pretty funny skit too.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:58 PM
Private

After I read the comment I thought "Yeah! He kinda DOES!"

So I had to find a photo. That s&!t made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself!
Old 06-04-2009, 03:31 AM
Corporal

Let Rep. Yates come and try to take my dogs, i know how ill answer my door...
Old 11-16-2010, 07:50 AM
Recruit

I agree with the guy above me. I've got a bullmastiff pit mix and it's huge...and its the most amazing dog ive had. Ive never even heard his big ass growl. Honestly i think Tyrone needs to step the f@#k back.

Tags
bulls, killed, ohio, pit, rep, seized, yates