Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 10-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Private

Default Posting Pics of Your Art

Hey i just joined this site today but have been reading on here for quite a while now...This site is awesome and it is a great community..could someone explain how i can post some pics of my work up and how to get in the secret room..i have read about it on another thread here..thanks
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Private

Default Re: Posting Pics of Your Art

For the pics you need to upload them (8 max) to either imageshack or photobucket. you ll be then given few codes ( direct link, thumbnails for forums, webpage size etc ...) what you need is the thumbnail for forum.
If you replace ( ) by [ ] it should look like
(img)linktoyourpicture(/img)
For the secret room you need to pm Nicole from what i read, after posting at least 10 messages. Better double check with her as i m new here as well.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:37 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Default Re: Posting Pics of Your Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelien View Post
For the pics you need to upload them (8 max) to either imageshack or photobucket. you ll be then given few codes ( direct link, thumbnails for forums, webpage size etc ...) what you need is the thumbnail for forum.
If you replace ( ) by [ ] it should look like
(img)linktoyourpicture(/img)
For the secret room you need to pm Nicole from what i read, after posting at least 10 messages. Better double check with her as i m new here as well.
yup, i use photobucket, and as far as the private area, you need at least 10 posts and proof that you are a professional, shop location myspace or facebook or whatever. pm nicole, she will give you the skinny on the deal!!!

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert

Tags
art, pics, posting