Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 02-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Field Marshal

Default Re: We are HIRING!

there are no positions availible except for 1 tattooer and 1 apprentice yo!

we dont have front desk people - everyone who works at all or nothing runs that front counter.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:00 AM
Field Marshal

and there are no age requirements?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:31 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by inipi67 View Post
That's cool BB, it's nice to see that your willing to post that info as I'm sure you probably have a list of folks just waiting lol. I would beg for a shot at the apprenticeship, but I fear that I may be just a bit too old for your younger atmosphere, I know image is alot. Any of you guys out there lookin' though.....this may be a once in a life time shot for ya'.....others would give anything for this opportunity, me included!!

Peace Brothers Rick
i think someone needs to watch the last 10 min of SEE YOU IN HELL VOLUME 1 again....
Old 02-14-2008, 12:10 PM
Private

Yeah, I know lol. I was just tryin to simplify it a bit. I'm not that old , 40, but its all the s&!t that comes with it lol. I've got five kids, one , my 8 year old daughter, who has to have surgeries at Egleston every 6 months, and approx. 2-4 years of it left, plus the odd ones that may pop up. I welded for 12 years and got tired of the dope and s&!t involved with my road crews and the s&!tty pay for my trouble, so I hung it up about 10years ago. I've got some s&!tty rental trailers now and my wife is a manager at a fast food joint,and I still weld for friends and s&!t but,things are week to week 'round here....I guess its a finance thing as much as age. So ,now I run my rentals ,homeschool kids and stuff.
Now , I'm not tryin' to boo-hoo here....there is always someone who has it alot worse!! I learned that lesson a long time ago when I got out of the foster home and wanted everyone to feel sorry for me because I was ABUSED........HELL, EVERYONE HAS BEEN ABUSED AT SOME TIME OR ANOTHER and no one gives a damn. Everyones "personal hell" is just as bad to them as whatever may have happened to you, still makes them feel like s&!t!! So don't take it as a sympathy trip from me, cause I know how easy that is to do on this damn computer, without the benefit of "face to face" conversation.
I either draw, tattoo or study tattoo literature EVERYDAY and have for 3 years now. I got a, somewhat, apprenticeship from my mom,back when I was 14, who tattooed back in the 70's and early 80's.....but there is so much differant now , that I dont think it much applies anymore.
I have'nt counted myself out , by no means.......I will TATTOO!! i'M JUST A BIT LATE TO THE PARTY LOL!!

Peace Brothers R.
Old 02-14-2008, 02:32 PM
Corporal

I'm Too Old! hahahahaha
Old 02-15-2008, 12:24 AM
Private

Not too old to tattoo...lol just to be starting out, I mean I feel 20 most days and most folks don't think I'm 40, but it just feels odd to realize that what I really want to do in life, is what I started out doin' damn 20+ years ago hahahahha and thanks to the media and fads, the industry has an influx of young fresh artists, who are gradually dominating what the image of tattooing is....."ROCKSTAR" . At the same time, it is bringing forth some great, fresh artists that otherwise, might not have found a venue for their creativity.........so ...lol......its ALL good , in the end.

Peace brothers R.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:41 PM
Recruit

I am looking to make a move to georgia. I just sent an email out. Looking forward to hearing back.
The Milt
www.myspace.com/themilt
Old 05-14-2009, 06:58 AM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

I"m gonna be 35 in June, you should hire me. I could be the resident comedian. I'll need a podium, a mic(perferably with jonas brothers stickers on it) and access to your reese cup stash! I'm very reliable and of course dead sexy!

Christopher McCandless
Old 05-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

Whats the Details of the apprenticeship? Cost? Length? all that jazz, I always love learning different ways of the craft, maybe I'll come up to atlanta.

Tags
hiring