Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 03-20-2007, 04:51 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Any motorcycle fans here?

wow - the same thing happened with me and a chipmunk in my golfcart - my wife a vegetarian, so hitting animals means weeks of bulls&*t so by avoiding the stupid chipmunk we blew a tire and rolled her.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Field Marshal

and ps suzi its not a swamp its a LAKE
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

thats funny.

my mom almost killed us because there was a giant grasshopper in the road, she wanted to miss it and almost hit a car on the other side.

i was pissed.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:04 PM
resident retard
Field Marshal

I have a 66 chevy pick up and a 65, although they are being combined because my 66 got stolen awhile back so Im having it rebuilt... I also have an 85 chevy pick up Im about to sell... Im big on older model pick ups...

that was my baby before she was stolen
Old 03-20-2007, 05:05 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

that is a nice truck..

did they ever find out who stole her?

idiots!
Old 03-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Topshelftattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bond View Post
my brother likes bikes a lot, im scarred to injure my wrist (half a fag I now, but you should see our bank statements! hahahaaaa)
i too scared to messup my hands did it before. so i try to land on my head!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-20-2007, 05:17 PM
resident retard
Field Marshal

nope, never found out... I still have a lot of pent up rage over this too... hell hath no fury like a woman separated from 2 years of her own work... Id hate to be the person who finally pisses me off enough to send me reeling over that one
Old 03-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

that is so messed up.. holy crap man

i should become a detective,and find it.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:22 PM
resident retard
Field Marshal

you'd have to find parts... I have the frame and cab
Old 03-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Topshelftattoo

my shop is next to a bike shop ran by two friends of mine of course theyown the spot i'm in and r being shady! found out my apprentice is going in to the shop whileits closed and tattooing people .the thought "broken hands can't tattoo"keep going thru my mind. the s&!t thing is the guys at the bike shop know about it i didnt say nothing!!!!!!!! a frikkin customer told me.wtf should i do?

Tags
fans, motorcycle