Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 03-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Recruit

Default Re: Need info on ink!

I had some orange from Fantasia that is completely gone after about 6 years. I hear a lot of different opinions from a lot of different artists. I love Eternals different pallettes but they have only been around for a little while. Hopefully they last! They have definitely become the most available and advertised ink, in my opinion anyway. I have heard a lot of good things about Fusion and I plan on trying them soon. Also, EasyGlow sounds good but their website says they are discontinuing. I guess they are made by the same people as Electric Ink. Waverly always stays good, so far, but they are a hassle to use, drying out all the time and thick as cream. Intenze have always been a good thickness and very consistent. A few Starbright colors stay in my ink box. Mostly I try a lot of different kinds. I have a ton of inks.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Field Marshal

the best advice i have is, instead of adding to all the variables that can make tattooing harder, and switching inks when you think you might have a hard time, find a company who makes good quality, and safe pigments, and stick with them until you are good with them. easier isn't always better. ive used waverly exclusively for the past 4 years with no problems. cheers.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:29 AM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Yup yup !
It's all about what you like. I use a lot of Eternal,..Waverly Dark Black,Seafoam and Payne's Gray are great (I think). I also use some Intenze.
Take the advice of trying everything, and see what you like.
... ( y )
Old 03-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Private

Agreed..try a few. Def personal preference. I like my intenze inks, and some starbrites. Definitely wanting to try fusion and prima. I ordered the Mahoney gangster grey set to try and I love it. Kuro Sumi for my lining.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Recruit

Hi Guys,
I'm new with this. Need help on ink info for tribal use. I need a black ink that goes in black, and stays in Black for a long time (don't want any retouch in years to come). Also a Best red ink that is bright and does not fade easily. Some of the products that i know available here are the following:

Black:
-Intenze true black
-Dynamic Black
Which one will I buy???

Red:
-Starbrite Scarlet Red
-Any suggestions...

Light Blue:
Need Suggestions

Your input is very much Appreciated.
Thanks...
Old 04-06-2012, 11:14 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom Smite View Post
Hi Guys,
I'm new with this. Need help on ink info for tribal use. I need a black ink that goes in black, and stays in Black for a long time (don't want any retouch in years to come). Also a Best red ink that is bright and does not fade easily. Some of the products that i know available here are the following:

Black:
-Intenze true black
-Dynamic Black
Which one will I buy???

Red:
-Starbrite Scarlet Red
-Any suggestions...

Light Blue:
Need Suggestions

Your input is very much Appreciated.
Thanks...
Eternal triple black or Prima black, and Intenze Cherry bomb get my votes
Old 04-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Recruit

Thanks Renegade tattoo...

Tags
info, ink