Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > Pit Bull Rescue

Old 08-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Recruit

Arrow FOUND - Starved Pit Bull - Please Help me find her a good home!

Hi All - My name is Jill and I'm new to the forums. (All or Nothing did my last tattoo.) I was referred to you guys by Jason Collins (JC) and Arianna Barth. Wednesday night my family & I were woken up by a barking dog outside our house. When my fiance' went out to run it off, he noticed it was a starved pit bull about a year old and recently had puppies. Since then we have taken her in, until we can find a good home for her. I am a HUGE pit lover - I was raised around them and have 2 at my mother's house (half Colby & half American Red-nose)! So, she MUST have a GOOD home! Unfortunately, we can't keep her as we have a 5 month old baby and only 1 income. I have attached 1 picture, which I had to resize. I have all the pictures we've taken of her posted on my myspace page, in my photos. I have a friend (studying to be a vet) coming over today to take a look at her. I believe this dog was abused & dropped off & needs vet attention - we just can't afford it right now. ANY HELP ANYONE can offer is GREATLY appreciated! Just tell me where to go & what to do! Thanks in advance!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Poor puppy (2)_resized.JPG (72.8 KB, 23 views)
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:55 AM
the cap'm
Corporal

Default Re: FOUND - Starved Pit Bull - Please Help me find her a good home!

omg poor baby!
Old 08-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Recruit

Thumbs up Re: FOUND - Starved Pit Bull - Please Help me find her a good home!

UPDATE -

We have decided to keep her! We bought her a big bag of food and we're headed to PetSmart today to get her a collar and tag and some soft toys as she is missing most of her teeth. A friend is going to talk to her Vet friend tomorrow to see what we can do about checking her out more and getting all the necessary vaccinations, etc. We've been feeding her chicken (cut up into pieces), chicken broth, and rice over her food and plenty of water. She is slowly starting to fill out and we're noticing more and more signs of abuse. She'll be getting a bath this afternoon and I'll hopefully be able to post a new picture!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Doesn't have a Title.
Private

Congrats on deciding to be the home for a rescue. There's not a doubt in my mind you'll find it one of the most rewarding experiences of your life!
Old 08-11-2008, 06:23 PM
Private

Bless your heart for keeping her and giving her a good home! I'm sure she will pay you back tenfold in love, devotion, and doggy kisses!

www.epitome-dog-rescue.org
Old 08-12-2008, 04:02 PM
Recruit

Thanks guys! She is already proving to be a wonderful pet!!! I took some more pictures of her yesterday! Unfortunately, I can't figure out how attach any more pictures and they'll be large enough to actually see them without a microscope! (dee de dee) You can view them via my myspace page at: http://www.myspace.com/j_i_l_l_o then click on "pics".

Thanks for the kind words!
Old 08-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Private

She's filling out nicely!!! Great job! What's her name?

Old 08-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Recruit

Thank you, she's been eating REALLY good! She's been getting chicken most of the time, she got some beef pot roast with the fat and juice the other day. We've named her Sheba. It's a biblical name meaning "Oath". I've had a couple of folks offer the deworm and vaccinate her for free and she will be going to the vet soon to get checked out and to see how soon we can get her spayed, since she's recently had pups. Hopefully by this weekend.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:47 PM
Private

That's awesome! Sheba is one lucky girl that you found her!

Old 08-16-2008, 11:27 PM
Recruit

Thats awesome! Congrats on your new best friend!

Tags
bull, find, found, good, home, pit, starved