Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2007, 01:39 AM
Corporal

Default Hey there everyone out in AON land I figured this is the best place to post this

So after much personal debate I find myself in need of a job……… I’m leaving my current shop(December) in search of bigger and better things I’m a bit tired of the constant B.S. and would like to work in a shop with like mined people who as f@#king crazy as I am about art and tattooing

A bit about me I have been tattooing for three years and four months
All of my tattoos with the exception of portraits are custom drawings produced by yours truly
I have a strong work ethic and love to work long …..long hours, as you can see its 11:30 (California time ) on a Friday night and I’m working.
I’m willing and able to relocate anywhere in the world provided the money is there , hey I love art but I cant sit around and do nothing I’m sure you feel me on this one

So if you have a position open or know of anyone that does or will around that time let me know I can always come a guest spot first so you can feel me out

Click on the licks below to view my work

Love and respect
:hAMLET
www.inkednation.com/matthewhamlet
www.tattooartists.org/Hamlet
www.myspace.com/russellcitytattoo

p.s. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this just let me know
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
aon, figured, hey, land, place, post