Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Dumb Laws Of The Week

Old 02-18-2008, 06:12 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: sc the first to succeed for the union

i'm covered in poo... now i get to have tim drop a hot load of awesomeness on my neck in june
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:20 PM
that guy
Private

I'm not sure if it goes for the state of Illinois but Chicago is 21. I used to get a lot of vacationing Chicago residents up here in Michigan that complained about not being able to get tattooed yet.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 03:16 AM
Recruit

Cool Re: sc the first to succeed for the union

I can understand the reasoning behind the entire 21 age requirement and the fact that the SC government has to reenforce their hardassness. But as some one who lives in SC and is under the age of 21, it really sucks to basically have to bribe your parent[s] to simply let you get a tattoo with your own money. Thankfully I've found an awesome shop [gotta love that Holly's Body Canvas Too] where my mother loves the artists and the shop help. But yeah, it still sucks.

And on the subject of Wal-Marts in SC... check out the 24 hour Wal-Mart the corner of Beesferry and Glenn McConnell in Charleston, SC. It's pretty BA. Hah.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:57 PM
Private

I think its bogus to require an age of 21 to get tattooed. The government is stepping in to issues they have no right to get into. It shouldnt be their decision if an adult decides to get some ink, and at 18 you are a legal adult, allowed to vote and join the military. Do they restrict plastic surgery? Or Body Builders? Or have they made 21 the age at which you can get your ear pierced at the mall? If not they are targeting our industry specifically in an attempt to make our lives more difficult.

As for wal-mart, dont even get me started on them. National studies have shown the effect wal-mart has on a local economy and its frightening what they have done. Wal-mart is directly linked to to a large amount of our nations unemployment problems as well as many other economic problems. In fact the 5 remaining members of the Walton family that collect the profits from wal-mart each make an estimated $15 billion per year. That is $75 billion dollars from our economy going to a single family. Not to mention that wal-mart buys everything from overseas. Wal-mart is the perfect example of an anti-american workforce. I could go on for days about this but I wont, just know that the Walton Family will spawn the antichrist if you ask me.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Recruit

heyy heyy. in berkeley county its perfectly legal to buy beer on sundays. ha
Old 07-16-2010, 12:38 PM
Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM VICTIM View Post
i wish somebody hadn't let me get tattooed til i was 21. i have a bunch of poop on me.
yeah tim....I got it way worse I got nasty poop all over me ....well... at least sean herman dropped some hot fancy poop on my hand ( hey tim, maybe we should start replacing the word "tattoo" with "poop" then people will think we only talk about poo...)

Old 02-03-2011, 09:44 AM
Recruit

Also in SC they are not allowed to tattoo your neck or face unless you are already heavily tattooed
Old 02-18-2011, 12:27 AM
Private

no its 18 now i live here but yes ever thing else is correct

Tags
succeed, union