Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-14-2008, 05:33 AM
Corporal

Default Brandon and A.N.T.I. Art Elite

I really enjoyed my sitting saturday april 12th. Brandon is a VERY patient and gracious host. The studio is a paradise. 88 inch widescreen 4 feet in front of me, great movies, sports, drink, company and ink!
Koi pond, movie theater, everything you have seen and heard, its all there for you.
The relaxed atmosphere, the chilled out pace, it really makes for a great tattoo. Pain seemed like half what would be expected, because you are relaxed and chillin. Brandons treasure trove of art ready to tattoo makes for a hard choice. I chose a Kabuki Villian. Brandon changed some colors and did a fantastic piece sure to win awards and live in print for decades to come.
I was taken back to the All or Nothing studio after our goodbyes and Max Brand of Prick Magazine and AON shot some pics. They should be posted any day now.
Its been an amazing experience and by the end of the day really helped me understand Brandon and his passion and pain in what he is doing. I hope you all can get to experience this yourself.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:41 AM
Topshelftattoo

Default Re: Brandon and A.N.T.I. Art Elite

that is awesome
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:42 AM
Topshelftattoo

how were your nerves? better than you thought/
Old 04-14-2008, 07:29 AM
Field Marshal

I had a blast bro, thanks for coming out and thanks for all the awesome gifts!!! you are awesome.

xo - BB
Old 04-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Corporal

I was nervous, Brandon knew it and he was a gracious host. Brandon told me I was the first local boy being tattooed at ANTI Art Elite that he hadnt met personally, so we didnt know each other except from our internet conversations, which had been many. I was a nervous assh*t, but like I said, he was a gracious guest and calmed me down, got my head in the right place and we then proceeded to have a GREAT time.
I learned alot about the Commander and I am very grateful to have been tattooed by him. He could have done a 2x2 inch skull and I would have been happy, it was important to me to know him better and I feel like I do.

BUT MY PIECE OF INK ROCKS !
Old 04-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Corporal

Congrats. That is awesome. Make sure you let us know once the pics are up.

Living vicariously through you....
Old 04-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Corporal

We are all waiting on Max Brand but Max is a busy man and I am sure he is making these pics look right.
The piece is awesome and I feel like Max will capture that.

Brandons an awesome guy, for real. He made the session go right, first class, chilled to the max, awesome work, I cant say enough!
Old 04-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Private

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Im sure the piece turned out great. Kabuki's are awesome!
Old 04-14-2008, 04:27 PM
Corporal

that is good to hear chen! I can't wait to see your piece. That makes me a lot more at ease, I am kind of nervous as you were, especially since I got a whole weekend in August and can't f'ing wait. I am so excited to check out that treasure box of art....
Old 04-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Platoon Sargent

Hell yes, I have been waiting to hear this Mr. Chen.

Awesome...now I can't wait for pics.

p.s. - I will have another all day session with Dave on May 3rd...stop by if you can and we can finally meet in person.

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19

Tags
anti, art, brandon, elite