Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-04-2006, 04:45 PM
Field Marshal

Default tattoo seminars

Tattoo Seminars tour and s&!t

Heres what the "Brandon Bond" seminar covers...

EVERYTHING.

I start at the beginning and discuss image placement, selection of illustration, photo reference, body positioning, cropping an image, enlarging, talking clients into bigger and better artwork, beginning a custom portfolio, and then begin a technical discussion. An open discourse of question and answer involving everything from making the stencil, whether to even use lines or not and how to properly do both, machines, needles, ink selection, color pallette, COLOR BLENDING, how to get a client to be able to sit longer, highlights, negative space, and when a tattoo is really finished.

Then we enter a discussion of how to properly photograph and image, what magazines are looking for and how to get the right shots. Unhealed vs. healed tattoo photos, background, cropping, printing etc. Where to send it (all attendees recieve the "secret list" of worldwide publications, contact numbers, editors names, best times of year to send your s&!t etc.) How to get an ARTICLE in a tattoo magazine, what to send and what NOT to send, when and how often to send it, as well as web presence, promotion, running a buisness, attracting great artists to work for you, the price of tea in china, and what the f@#k ever anyone wants to know - I also generally give out free beers to anyone who wants a frosty beverage.

Tampa Tattoo Fest
North Carolina Tattoo Convention
Boston Tattoo Convention
South Florida Tattoo Convention
Lexington KY Convention
-Brandon Bond

www.brandonbond.com
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Private

I wish you were doing the NYC one.
when is the Boston convention? Maybe I'll make the drive up for that.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 02:42 PM
Platoon Sargent

Here's the Boston Info according to Tattoos.com:
September 8-10, 2006
5th Boston Tattoo Convention
The Boston Center for the Arts
539 Tremont St.
Boston, MA
www.bostontattooconvention.com
natan@bostonconvention.com

You should definitely drive up for it.
Old 04-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Private

cool, thanks for the info.
Old 04-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Field Marshal

Tattoo Seminars tour and s&!t *NEW DATES*

My guys will be working the booth and I will be selling my book and s&!t.

Justin Weatherholtz, Dave Tedder, Sean Herman, Ted Wallen, Mike Macmahon, Albie Rock will be alternating shows to work and tattoo - I will NOT be tattooing! Just teaching.

Heres what the "Brandon Bond" seminar covers...

EVERYTHING.

I start at the beginning and discuss image placement, selection of illustration, photo reference, body positioning, cropping an image, enlarging, talking clients into bigger and better artwork, beginning a custom portfolio, and then begin a technical discussion. An open discourse of question and answer involving everything from making the stencil, whether to even use lines or not and how to properly do both, machines, needles, ink selection, color pallette, COLOR BLENDING, how to get a client to be able to sit longer, highlights, negative space, and when a tattoo is really finished.

Then we enter a discussion of how to properly photograph and image, what magazines are looking for and how to get the right shots. Unhealed vs. healed tattoo photos, background, cropping, printing etc. Where to send it (all attendees recieve the "secret list" of worldwide publications, contact numbers, editors names, best times of year to send your s&!t etc.) How to get an ARTICLE in a tattoo magazine, what to send and what NOT to send, when and how often to send it, as well as web presence, promotion, running a buisness, attracting great artists to work for you, the price of tea in china, and what the f@#k ever anyone wants to know - I also generally give out free beers to anyone who wants a frosty beverage.

Tampa Tattoo Fest

North Carolina Tattoo Convention

Boston Tattoo Convention

South Florida Tattoo Convention

Lexington KY Tattoo Convention

Long Beach Tattoo Convention

-Brandon Bond

www.brandonbond.com
Old 04-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Private

Hey Brandon, what day are you doing the Boston seminar? I checked the website and it shows Shane Oneil and Marcus Kuhn's seminar's but no info about yours. Do you have the information?
Old 04-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Field Marshal

I am finding out all the dates for all of them next week bro - see you there !

Our seminars are DOPE!
Old 04-26-2006, 02:34 PM
Private

What are the dates for the North Carolina Convention and location? Are the seminars already full for this Convention?

**Bryan**
Old 05-22-2006, 10:32 PM
Private

any details on the seminar at the Boston convention yet?
Old 05-23-2006, 02:51 PM
Platoon Sargent

We are gonna post all the new seminar information on here asap. So check back to the site reguarly, and we should have those up there soon for you guys.

Tags
seminars, tattoo