Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > All or Nothing for the Underdog

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2010, 10:22 AM
Recruit

Default Introduction

Hey all I Just found the Message board and thought it would be great for networking. My name is Jody and I am from Monticello, Florida a little town just east of Tallahassee. I currently work as a firefighter for Jefferson County Fire Rescue and own A small lawn business that pays the bills.. I live on 5 acres complete with our own creek and have 18 bullies mostly Razors Edge bloodline dogs but also have rescues. I started out as a breeder (Black Creek Pitbulls) and was pumped about being involved with the breed but after finding out that 99% of breeders are sorry low lifes I started volunteering at the Tallahassee animal shelter. I see on a daily basis all the Pits that get put to sleep and its heart breaking. I hope I can make some new connections through this board that can help me help the breed I love.
One of the pictures posted is of 2 females rescued from one of 3 fighting rings busted in Leon county 3 months ago. Smiley is on the left and Shirly is on the right, I have Shirly at my house and would love to find her a forever home with a fenced yard. Shirly is around 8 yrs old very sweet and good with all my dogs. heartworm neg. The second picture is of me my sister and our brother Bubba the best pitbull ever-taken in 1985.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction