Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-28-2008, 10:15 AM
Corporal

Default Dave Pumpkinking

I guess I was one of the first to book Dave when I heard he was coming from Poland to guest spot at All or Nothing. Dave has won alot of ukraine shows and awards and has a unique style. It was definatley something I wanted.

I showed up saturday for my sitting and a couple people in the shop had received tattooes from Dave and they looked great. Dave shows me the sketch he has for me and its dope! Its a kid with a mean looking grocery bag mask and two butcher knives attacking a pumkin, aka the insane pumpkin assasin. Anyway Dave did a very careful and thorough job laying this piece in and it looks really cool. I'll get the pics up in few days.

The apprentices and artists of AON really seemed to enjoy having Dave around. This was his first trip to the US. Hes very freindly and he told me he really enjoyed his visit. I want to see him back.

I just wanted to let the AON family know, if you didnt get some of this hot ink, you missed it, I hope we get another chance, this guy is super friendly, funny, and a skilled artist.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:10 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: Dave Pumpkinking

And he's one cool dude!

I was talking to mondo while he was getting tattooed. Good STuff.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:04 AM
Private

Sounds awesome man! I'm real excited to see this piece. I have always been a fan of his work.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:37 PM
Private

This was my first AON experience and it was awesome! As soon as I saw that Dave would be guesting the week I was visiting from Jersey I had to book an apt immediately. Dave got back to me super quick and was totally into my idea... I gave him 2 words: pumpkin octopus. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it (sketched AND finished), and the whole experience was great... everyone in the shop was so friendly and Dave was so much fun to get tattooed by! Thanks AON for bringing this Gangster stateside!!

Old 05-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Corporal

wow thats a beautiful piece, I cant post any attachements here (I guess I reached my lifetime limit)

my piece (bad pic) is posted on my inkednation.com/mrchen or myspace.com/mr_fn_chen pages.

I asked Davee for an original and he blew me away with the drawing, really fun, well executed pic, cant wait for him to come back
Old 05-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Weaksauce
Corporal

Here you go.
Old 05-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Corporal

thanks 561
Old 05-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Private

Nice Mr. Chen, me likie.
I like the punkin octo too!!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Corporal

Kevin your collection is getting sicker by the piece....

Independent wealth must be nice....:-)
Old 05-03-2008, 07:22 PM
I know Brandon Sucks IRL
Corporal

That octo is freakin sweet

Tags
dave, pumpkinking