Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default A thank you letter about recent adoption

Dear Nicole, Corey, and All or Nothing Rescue,

I wanted to thank you for such a great experience. Our family recently experienced some unforeseen circumstances that have forced us to find a new home for our beloved Pit Bull, Jewels. We knew we did not want to put her in a shelter where she would possibly be put down so after doing some research on the Internet I came across your rescue organization. I sent an email to Nicole and was contacted back within ten minutes which really impressed me. Through your fast response and wonderful group we were able to set up a meeting for the very next day. After bringing Jewels to meet with Corey my husband and I knew that we had found the right home for her. We had originally bought Jewels from a breeder here in Atlanta, she was from PurpleRibbon Bloodlines and a high quality dog that we had payed alot of money for and planned on keeping forever and were heartbroken when we could not. Regardless we are so happy and grateful for the wonderful efforts of the rescue group in helping us find a wonderful home for our beloved Jewels. I appreciate all the time that you take Corey to keep me updated on how she is doing. If there is anything I can stress to people out there it is that adopting from a rescue group can and is a wonderful thing. If this fantastic group of people were not here to help us we may have not been able to save the life of our sweet pet. I like alot of others was a little skeptical that all rescue animals had issues but that is just not true. We are a family with five kids and a wonderful pitbull that we just couldn't keep anymore due to changes in family income and living situations. I will forever be grateful of the wonderful gift that you gave our Jewels of a new home. I hope that you can use this letter in some way to notify other people out there what a wonderful thing your doing. May God Bless you and once again thanks. You are really a terrific group of people.

God Bless and Happy Holidays, Nicole and Dan Dixon

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
adoption, letter, recent