Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Testimonials

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2007, 01:43 PM
resident retard
Field Marshal

Default Thanks to Brandon Bond and the entire crew of All or Nothing Tattoo

Three years ago, Brandon Bond took a chance on a girl who really didn't stand one. I know at the time, he never expected me to last. Two weeks later he took me aside and let me know that he hadn't but I had surprised him. It was that small speech he gave me that day about the hard work I had ahead of me, the time I would have to endure, the will I was going to have to possess in order to make it that determined my future. I was not going to fail, for no other reason than I wanted to make him proud, I wanted to show every person who had ever denied me that I was worth it and I wanted All or Nothing to be the best darn shop in the whole world. For 2 and half years I worked along side some of the best this industry has to offer. I shook hands, I met new friends and All or Nothing Tattoo was the main thing in my life. All or Nothing became my family. Between an illness that almost took my life to a wreck that could have spelled the end of it all, Brandon and the Crew of AoN were there. Some of the faces may have changed but the support never did. We have had some bad times and plenty of good and the memories will be with me always. As I start on another path in my life that takes me away from Brandon and my family at AoN it's those memories that I will draw on that will bring me strength. The life lessons I have taken from Brandon will always be with me. He has been the biggest inspiration and teacher in my life over the past three years and though he might not know it he changed my life dramatically for the best. I will always have AoN in my heart and someday I hope to come home but for now a second journey of discovery is underway. I will miss each and every one of you. From the big Man himself, to the clientèle who have become part of my life over the years. I was the first AoN apprentice... it's been a long time coming and I only hope, as I walk out those doors, is that you are proud. You made the world's greatest tattoo shop. I am happy to have been apart of it.

Cheers,
Alli MacGregor
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote

Tags
bond, brandon, crew, entire, tattoo