Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-16-2010, 06:21 PM
X Project Tattoo
Corporal

Default Fake Brand Inks Exists

I acutally responded to one of the threads here when one member was surprised to know that there are fake/ knock offs of well-known ink brands from China... This serves as reference to others who are not aware... Yes, they're made from China but it is very possible that these knock-offs might have already reached US and Euro... PLease review the products thoroughly on the attached link... There's more in eBay, just type the ink brands and use advance search to filter your search and pull up fake inks from China...

http://yikemeimaoyi.en.made-in-china...catalog-1.html
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 06:24 PM
X Project Tattoo
Corporal

Default Re: Fake Brand Inks Exists

You can type Intenze, Starbrite and Kuro Sumi on eBay to see the knock-of inks...
I wonder if the company that produces the genuine ink products can do something regarding this issue... This is mainly the reason why I chose to buy and import inks from US regardless of the price and trouble in acquiring the stuff just to make sure that we get the genuine stuff...
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:09 PM
Private

yea its why i get my stuff from the best. real supply companys. kingpin, eikon, well many others i stay away from cheapy places
Old 02-17-2010, 10:27 PM
Private

If you have any evidence of knockoffs on Ebay it should be very easy to have thier accounts pulled. The problem is they just keep comming back under new accounts. Try buying from people with larger feed backs. It dosnt have to be a ridiculas ammount. Just enough to show theve been around awhile in good standing. STOP SUPPORTING THESE CREEPS.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:22 PM
Tala Tattoo
Private

Buying from the folks in the industry directly or through their representatives is a smart idea. Most tattoo artists producing ink/equipment are passionate about the art and if they're willing to mix pigment I say more power to them. That is a thankless job and takes away from the time tattooing...
Tala

Tags
brand, exists, fake, inks