Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 11-11-2008, 04:37 PM
I know Brandon Sucks IRL
Corporal

Default Gun Sales up almost 50% over last year

Apparently I'm not the only person with thoughts of the Democrats trying to pull another assault-weapon ban or further restrictions and taxation out of their pockets with our recently elected friend, Senator Obama.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/11/...les/index.html

Now if only I had enough money to pay the bills and get a new AR-15! Someone hire me for a well paying position so I can afford more ammunition and a few new G36's. Mmmmm, Glock.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Party Chief
Corporal

Default Re: Gun Sales up almost 50% over last year

Just made another purchase myself. If I only had enough for another AK and a dozen more clips I would be happy. Just remember Sen. Obama voted to classify ANY shotgun as an assault weapon. Scary.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:51 PM
I know Brandon Sucks IRL
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMcCluskey View Post
...ANY shotgun as an assault weapon.
If that goes through Nintendo needs to update a 20 year old favorite with a brand new light-shotgun and call it 'Duck Assault'
Old 11-11-2008, 05:45 PM
robhamilton

He can be the president, but he will never be my Commander and Chief...I am getting the hell out...not that it matters because he is going to cut our military force in half anyway. Base closers coming, less personal, more job contracted out to civilian...and pull out of Iraq way before they can handle to whip their own asses with out fighting each others.

Super soakers are next on the gun band agenda for Ossama Obama. Get your kids those super soakers while you still can!
Old 11-11-2008, 06:32 PM
I know Brandon Sucks IRL
Corporal

Meh...I just want my guns.

Otherwise when it comes to politics nobody has it right, not even me. So long as Di can get her creature comforts I can generally keep my fists and opinions to myself. Give me some beer and some tv-land and I can pretend everything outside my door doesn't exist.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Corporal

I dont think they would ever get it to pass. It has been tried so many times before. The amount of jobs lost and taxs from getting rid of the gun industry would be devistating. If they ban that many different firearms thier would be nothing to make. Hell my stuff is going nowhere.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:17 PM
robhamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinSmack View Post
Meh...I just want my guns.

Otherwise when it comes to politics nobody has it right, not even me. So long as Di can get her creature comforts I can generally keep my fists and opinions to myself. Give me some beer and some tv-land and I can pretend everything outside my door doesn't exist.
I agree with you 100%. If our government cannot get it right...how the hell are we! But I want my weapons as well!
Old 11-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Corporal

i was warned over 15yrs ago to Grease'em,Pack'em, Bury 'em. I have done just that using Large Dia. PVC for the Firearms that r now considered "Destructive Devices". Its amazing that they can pass laws like that on some weapons but not all. what makes a firearm more dangerous than the next? Apparently they like to think its Capacity and if its Full Auto. Dumbsh_ts ought to kno its the person possessing it not the device!
Old 11-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Corporal

Better stock up on that cosmoline thats for sure if you are burying them. I think its nuts how each state has different laws. My state I can not own Class 3 but just over the line the next state they can. I can remember when HI cap mags were going for 100 bucks here if you could get one.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:33 PM
crocmaster
Corporal

I'm picking up an AR next week WOOHOO!

Tags
50%, gun, sales, year