Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 05-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Corporal

Thumbs down This is Obama gun control by secrecy.....

YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN HERE!
WELL, HERE IT COMES!!!!

R 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009.
Please send this to everybody on your list... this is Obama gun control by secrecy.

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.

This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.
We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program in Denver . Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this "little" piece of legislation would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

.It is registered
.You are fingerprinted
.You supply a current Driver's License
.You supply your Social Security #
.You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing
.Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25
- Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.

There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Guns must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.

The Government would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this..
http://www.opencong/ ress.org/ bill/111- h45/text

It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along.

FAILURE TO DO SO AT YOUR PERIL!

Any hunters in your family - pass this along.

Peter Boyles is on this and having guests. Listen to him on KHOW 630 a.m. in the morning.

He suggests the best way to fight this is to tell all your friends about it and "spring into action".

Also he suggests we all join a pro-gun group like the Colorado Rifle Association, hunting associations, gun clubs JPFO (JEWS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF FIREARMS OWNERSHIP) and especially the GOA and National Rifle Association.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

YOU MAY NOT OWN OR EVEN LIKE GUNS, but if you LOVE FREEDOM, YOU better get involved NOW!!!

TOMORROW YOU MAY NOT HAVE AN OPTION.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:43 AM
I know Brandon Sucks IRL
Corporal

Default Re: This is Obama gun control by secrecy.....

Lousy democrats from lousy Illinois.

Thankfully there is only one person behind it atm. Though honestly, have we ever really thought it wouldn't come to this eventually?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:35 AM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

... ( y )
Old 05-13-2009, 08:42 AM
Corporal

Yeah, and most Americans THINK they live free??? Think again! At least in third world countries, you KNOW who the enemy is!LOL
Old 05-13-2009, 11:24 AM
Platoon Sargent

it doesnt sound all that crazy to me. but then again im not into guns.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:26 PM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

can't we all just go back to throwing stars, nunchuks, and survival knives wit the little compass on top. you can get them at any flea market in town!

Christopher McCandless
Old 05-13-2009, 12:32 PM
Corporal

The problem with something like this is it is the beginning of many, MANY more freedoms and RIGHTS being taken away! Read the Constitution, we have a RIGHT to Bare Arms! This would make it almost impossible to own anything other then a shotgun!
Yeah, when this passes, we might want to hit the flea markets and start collecting "throwing stars, nunchuks, and survival knives wit the little compass on top"!LOL But, then it's only a matter of time before "big brother" will make us register those items as well...
Old 05-13-2009, 12:52 PM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

the constitution says alot, as does the 10 commandments. i say use common sense. i look at it like this, is it a good idea or a bad one? I mean do they want you to do it because they just want to or do they want you to do it hoping that it might make a dent in the violence that sometimes follows the wrong people having guns. I'm pretty sure the people that wrote the constitution had no idea that "freedom to bare arms" would lead to what guns in the possesion of fuktards are doing to the world today. I'm all for you having the ability to stock pile an arsonal of guns when you are a responsible adult but is it really that big of a deal to register them. I guess i don't get it, it's just seems like its the wrong battle to fight. People who love guns and who want guns(for the right reason, even for the wrong reason) WILL register them. and in the end it might keep this from happening: http://www.hummerguy.net/off-road-ne...eadly-in-texas
...because these are the people i really think they are talking about with the new laws...these people are out there!!!

Christopher McCandless
Old 05-13-2009, 02:31 PM
Platoon Sargent

i agree with terry completely
Old 05-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Field Marshal

what most forget about the second amendment is that we have the right to protect ourselves from threats foreign or domestic. hence the need for an active militia. the only reason the Japanese didn't attack America during WW2 was that they were aware that almost every American household contained a firearm. now look at your middle east and third world countries that start teaching their children to shoot fully automatic weapons before they are 10 years old. think there's no reason to own a firearm? think again. protect your family and your fellow countrymen. America is only as strong as it is because of it's willingness to trust it's citizens. we the people are supposed to run the government, not the government running it's people.

Tags
control, gun, obama, secrecy