Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 04-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Recruit

Thumbs up Re: TIM VICTIM AND JEFF PAETZOLD WANT TO DO A COLLABERATION!!!

Hell im the only chick I know ( LOL) that wants a sleeve done i want a Heaven Hell themed sleeve on my right arm. I already have the shedevil part done but i wanna add some fire and all that added to the bottom and have an angel similar to my devil and have all the kewlness added to that as well. That would be kick ass man. If anyone wants to see my devil it is on myMyspace page.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:26 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: TIM VICTIM AND JEFF PAETZOLD WANT TO DO A COLLABERATION!!!

oh on a nother note.. Tim!! tell Suzi that the messageboard especially rockstar! misses her!! hehehe..xoxi need my jersey partner in crime back here! hehe

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Recruit

OOOOh pick me pick me! I have two completely bare legs that are open for the taking. I'd love to have you boys work on me. I'd be willing to fly down as soon as possible.
From what I hear, I sit pretty well for a girl. The longest I've gone was 6 hours, and that was only because the artist had to stop.
As for the potted meat, I am a vegetarian, so thats a no-go...but I can eat tons of potted veggies
Old 04-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Recruit

Alright here's the deal. I have a complete left leg free. also my entire back. Here's some good damn reasons why you should pick my broke b1tc4 ass for this contest.

1. I am going to be a tattoo artist soon.
2. I am living in the Denver, Colorado area, thus making referrals to you guys pretty abundant.
3. I f@#king love these collaborations and I've been wanting one for a long time.
4. It's free, and that's good because I'm a broke ass b1tc4 who wants more ink, but doesn't have the bills to have someone sling it.

Pick my punk ass ns&!t. thanks dudes.

Joey Murder
Old 04-15-2007, 10:06 PM
crocmaster
Corporal

GRRRIMMEAN...congatulations, you're #2!!!
and the #3 position has been filled as well

if you weren't one of the three don't worry, there will be plenty more opportunities and if someone bails or gets too picky on us we may be contacting you anyway
Old 04-15-2007, 10:11 PM
crocmaster
Corporal

so....if you got picked you should call or stop in the shop and we will get your appointment set up
thanks
Old 04-15-2007, 10:20 PM
Private

YO JEFF! I got a left peck to 3/4 sleeve and a left mid thigh to ankle open.

P.s. I have a s&!t load of vacation time and only have one request, no skulls (my gramms would kick my ass).

Last edited by BurgerSlut; 04-15-2007 at 10:22 PM..
Old 04-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Recruit

Yayy thank you so so much! You just made my night!

I will look up ticket prices and give y'all a call this week
Old 04-15-2007, 10:44 PM
Recruit

I'm planning on being in Atlanta the first weekend of May, so I'll stop by.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:00 AM
Recruit

so i ran here as fast as i could after reading tim's myspace bulletin... and just like everyone else, i would definitely be up for a huge permanent masterpiece, AND the road trip it would take to get me there. *lol* gawd, do i need a change... i've already started on a right sleeve, a chest piece, and have a couple small, random works scattered about, but there's still some mighty big bare patches... all the tattoos i have now are just sickeningly mediocre. it'd be nice to actually have something that i was proud of for once. *lol*

please

and thank you?

Tags
collaberation, jeff, paetzold, tim, victim