Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 03-27-2011, 09:12 AM
Corporal

Default Re: questions about duty, FT, cps and hz readings on power supply

allright guys lets quit the whole fag drama thing, thank you to everyone for thier response.especially tattoo world and lordhordak.

Last edited by lozer81; 03-27-2011 at 09:42 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:52 AM
Platoon Sargent

^ agreed
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 04:37 PM
Private

I hear you frek ! The ting here is you don't NEED a apprenticeship to be a professional. Most of the best have never had one EVER !

There are s&!t apprenticeships out there also that teach wrong. Actually let me let Joe Capobianco explain it to you,,,, Type in you tube " Joe Capobianco" Or " Joe Capobianco interview: do tattoo artists need a apprenticeships " This is short video of him explaining this. Like i said most of the best today never had one. But you must be mature and use common sense and learn on your own which is harder but there is allot to be said for that. Good Luck There is enough info out there to learn on your own, also most say you need art skill to tattoo so if you have that your half way there.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:45 PM
Private

Also a scratcher is one who does bad work scaring people up and has not art skill and do there work dirty. Tattooing with no gloves and homemade equipment and all that crap. If a scratcher is any one who learns on there own then you must call most of the best today scratchers cause they learned on there own. I spoke to many pros like Mike devries and he agrees and said almost the same thing i just did.

A scratcher is not a home tattoo artist, it is a hack who cant trace a line, tattoos badly and dirty like tattootraining on you tube. If you do good work at home and do it clean your a professional. Even Gaston said the same thing because he knows this trade well and how it began.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:49 PM
Private

Also sorry to everyone for arguing with that guy on here. I meant no disrespect towards anyone i just hate people who think they run this forum and others.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:46 PM
Platoon Sargent

Hey thanx for the info I do realize there are alot of Self taught tattooist that are VERY good, the artists over seas are a perfect example of that, For myself I'd like to get taught or at least be around a good tattooist to learn, I guess my balls haven't dropped yet and Im scared to death of just learning on my own, because this art is performed on the skin....and that right there is enough for me to pump my brakes and do it the traditional way, plus I think the learning curve is tremendously faster when your AWAYS in a tattoo studio (a good tattoo studio)......I hate the "SCRATCHER" and that I mean the guy with no kind of artistic ability...and calls himself a tattooer/ist and brags about what he can do and really gives people the wrong example of a tattoo experience if you ask me.......there are alot of those in my city, I hate it........Cheerz

edited: plus I don't think my drawings are tight enough to start tattooing......I want to go to school first......hopefully

Last edited by Frek; 03-28-2011 at 06:47 AM..
Old 03-27-2011, 06:57 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattooworld View Post
Also sorry to everyone for arguing with that guy on here. I meant no disrespect towards anyone i just hate people who think they run this forum and others.
here you go AGAIN accusing me of "running this place".i never f@#king said that, if you dont want to argue with me than shut the f@#k up. you f@#king started this s&!t to begin with, and now your acting like the victim. and where did the whole scratcher thing come from? you tattoo out of your house dont you? i know alot of people who do good work that learned on there own, but there is a big difference between looking for a good solid apprenticeship, and being a lazy douche bag and trying to find all your "knowledge" on the internet.the people i know, go way out of their way to learn more about their craft, they don't get on the interweb and ask a bunch of questions(which is ok to an extent). go do guest spots, go to conventions, get out of your damn house and show some f@#king initiative!!!!! your not going to get any better at tattooing sitting on your ass on the computer, it doesn't work that way. and tattooworld, since your accusing me of being a know it all, and the ruler of this and other forums, than maybe you should post up some of your work, to show that you are even an artist, and maybe prove me wrong.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 03-28-2011, 09:46 AM
Corporal

okay guys we get the point.

Last edited by lozer81; 03-28-2011 at 10:35 AM..
Old 03-29-2011, 04:08 PM
Platoon Sargent

Since travelingtom made a good point by this, I think we all would like to see some kind of artwork tattooworld.....
Old 03-29-2011, 06:10 PM
Private

Who the f@#k said i am here to learn ? Did i ask a question or answer it ? I believe i just made my account and you have been here forever so i dont think im the one on the computer all day.

Im in a apprenticeship first of all and i have not tattooed since i have started, i have been just learning the machine. I have tattoos i did before my apprenticeship but i dont have a gaybook or gayspace and i wont run to show you my work to prove something to you. What does artwork have to do with machines ? We are talking about machines here not artwork so lets stay with the topic. I know allot about machines and like to help people thats all. All i said was i hate people who dont answer or help and only post to complain. You attacked me and now cursing at me again telling me to shut the f@#k up like your hard. f@#k YOU pussy im in NY so any time you wanna talk s&!t to my face let me know, im not big on b1tc4ing back and forth on the computer like pussys so leve me alone.

You 2 wanna talk about work so where is your work ? Frek ? I know allot about machines cause i helped build them and now am learning in a apprenticeship. And who the hell said i was learning online ? I help people online and most of the best learned on there own so i cant knock that or i knock them which i cant cause im not that stupid. Plus there was no info like today back then.

Funny how we are talking about machines an you jump to work like that will show anything, i could be great with tuning and bad at artwork that dont show im wrong on
machines, i can give my FK machine to a newb and that wont make his work amazing if he dont have art skill. This is why you make no sense. Anyway your both so great put your work up i can care less about proving myself to a dude online and we are talking about machines here and tuning not artwork !! Want to look at work go to a tattoo picture site. I am here to help with machines so if you dont like it go elsewhere or skip it. I think you showed how much of a d**k you are by b1tc4ing at me again after i tried to dead it. Your all about drama and im not so please leave me alone now unless you wanna say it to my face. Im no fighter but far from a pussy and i dont take kindly to people trash talking me online.

How about you dead it now or man up or talk about machines and prove me wrong. I'm getting sick of your smart ass f@#king comments so leave me the f@#k alone !! Please or i will just ignore you. Are you a adult ? Because from adult to adult how about we stop acting like children and move on or talk about machines ! I feel like an ass talking s&!t to you but your really pissing me off now and now i look like a immature dumbass cause the way i have to speak. To everyone else sorry for even going along with this, im sorry there are many crap posts on here now but i did answer and help but then i got attacked .I didnt get spoke to with respect just cursed at and told to shut the f@#k up just for answering a question.

Maybe i did aim it at you tom but i said sorry but you keep dragging it on. I would like to be adults here and dead it so its up to your maturity now not mine. Even though i just said stuff that will piss you off remember i did so cause you did first.

Tags
cps, duty, power, questions, readings, supply