Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 04-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Post your work!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frek View Post
This can't be 10 years experiece dude, no way......
lol, this was a piece of flash, it wasn't like i was trying the most perfect train ever, i tattooed it like it was, and by the way, it healed perfect and needs no touch up at all, and its the top of the foot, when you can do that,you can talk

now this is what you think good work is? this is the best you can do? this came from a grown man who trashes tattoo artists? suck my balls

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:17 PM
Platoon Sargent

LMAO!!!!....you a scratcher LOZER81...your 10 years of learning completely nothing about he art proves this.....another non artistic talent tattooist that hasn't progressed much past alot of apprentices in 10 years time.....your boss bro...Cheerz..LMAO!!!....I've got way more fire in my stomach dude than you will ever have for this art....not matter how long you've been doing this, I wouldn't hire you to do ANY of my tattoos..EVER..maybe you need to reconsider your career preference buddy.....looks to me you haven't progressed much in 10 years...you do know insanity is doing something over and over and over without progress don't you????

edited: Ive said numerous times my drawings need work and I need much polishing, and I believe this drawing looks better than your tattoos that you have posted...Im not in competition because art isn't about that, but you still have yet given me any kind of critique to better this drawing that I came up with out of my head......the red carpet is rolled cameras on you bro...and don't say finish the drawing because that obvious this isn't a finished piece.....

Last edited by Frek; 04-01-2011 at 10:22 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Corporal

im here brah, im doing tats and have a large line of happy cliental, i don't care if you think im a scratcher, like i said, when you fail at being a tattoo artist remember im already laughing at you.

yeah you THINK you have more fire, you dont even know if you can tattoo, you dont know if its an ability you can have, its not for everyone, we'll see homeslice.

dude your grim reaper picture has to be a april fools joke right? i mean you must be f@#king with us? thats a good one dude i laughed my ass off at that s&!t.

Last edited by lozer81; 04-01-2011 at 10:25 PM..
Old 04-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Platoon Sargent

its obvious you cant perform this art either..HAHAHAHAHA...its also obvious that your clientele may not know any better......
Old 04-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Platoon Sargent

Old 04-01-2011, 10:29 PM
Corporal

you want my advice on that drawing? throw that piece of s&!t in the trash.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Platoon Sargent

Lozer81????? please give me something, what? is the drawing started in the wrong way....what?///// its a idea that popped into my head and its not finished yet.....what about my other "FINISHED" drawing I have posted....you have an artistic eye and know proper shading and all thats the april fools joke in your tattoos that your sadly proud of....HAHAHA....my artwork sucks but I want you to tell me why it sucks because I know already......

my advice for your work: send all your clients to a REAL capable tattooist that produces beautiful works of art so they can get there money's worth.....HAHAHAHAHA 10 years my ass bro seriously theres NOWAY you've been tattooing that long dude
Old 04-01-2011, 10:43 PM
Corporal

your artwork sucks simply because you suck. if you had more common sense, you'd jump off a cliff and die, trust me man..im christian.

im sure gay unicorn sex pops in yer head too,maybe you should draw that...queerboy.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Platoon Sargent

Ok your flame....(unicorns????) c'mon bro seriously......just another person that has no artistic ability and also a person that doesn't need to be tattooing people...CLEARLY......its not 1950 anymore bro you gotta have some kind of drawing,sculpting, painting ability to be considered a "good" tattooist at the VERY least..........all the name calling and straight up 10 year old antics you possess beautifully...lets me further know that your very immature, and lost to what you want to do with your life because tattooing and you don't mix.....10 years exp or not.....tough guys are funny as hell too.....Mr I trace great man..LMAO!!!!.......

Last edited by Frek; 04-01-2011 at 10:53 PM..
Old 04-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Platoon Sargent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lozer81 View Post
piece of flash i did tonight.

this isn't 10 years experience dude, this tattoo looks like a huge cluster f@#k honestly no beginning and no end to any of it I wonder why???..oh wait because the almighty Lozer81 is behind the machine using his super great tracing ability to bring it to life(street studio or not) this is not 10 years experience.....SMH...and not even a good tattoo.....for somebody with your ability Im surprised your even as cocky as you are.....you got blowouts and thick in thin lines all over this piece, wrong colors used to show depth, really no contrast so everything kinda looks like its all one piece...FAIL!!!

10 years you'd know how to draw by that time, but its obvious you dont take this craft seriously...Cheerz

Last edited by Frek; 04-01-2011 at 11:14 PM..

Tags
post, work