Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 08-03-2010, 06:05 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Exclamation Passing out business cards...

I go through a lot of AON business cards each week. I carry some for all of the artists, and had them to each person that asks about my arm.

Since I keep all of the cards randomly mixed together, I pull them all out at once when passing them on to someone new. The most popular card:

John Lloyd, at your service!

EVERYONE f@#king loves it! One of my team leads said that it "made his day" and he looks at it whenever work gets backed up and stressful. He has vowed to get his first tattoo from John the moment he gets the balls to get a tattoo.

Also, I want to apologize to Pablo and Jarvis for that crazy b1tc4 that I brought in last week. She grew up with my sister-in-law, surprised them with a visit, and he was stuck babysitting her that day. Had I known when she said she wanted a tattoo, that she wanted a cheap/crappy tattoo, I would not have bothered bringing her to the studio.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Corporal

Default Re: Passing out business cards...

That is one sexy lady-killer card. It is actually my Senior picture. Hot. ha ha. I know a lot of people enjoy that card. It reminds me of the kind of photo that comes in a frame, or wallet to show you how handsome you would be if it were your photo. That's right ladies...... at your service.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:47 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Lloyd View Post
That is one sexy lady-killer card. It is actually my Senior picture. Hot. ha ha. I know a lot of people enjoy that card. It reminds me of the kind of photo that comes in a frame, or wallet to show you how handsome you would be if it were your photo. That's right ladies...... at your service.
Ha Ha that is right John Lloyd is Hot and Sexy. And I enjoy getting to work with such a great person.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Quote:

Not only is he easy on the eyes, but his personality rocks to boot

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 08-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Corporal

its a good man! we dont turn down anyone!! everyone needs a tattoo from small to full scale backs! its dont matter bring in everyone...they will get an awesome tattoo! and i agree John is hot!
Old 08-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Also if anyone else wants to promote All or Nothing and the amazing artists, stop by get some flyers, get some business cards.

ALL OR NOTHING STREET TEAM Is COMING BACK iN FULL FORCE.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 08-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
I need to pick up some more. A couple guys at work have said they had friends to refer to you and the other guys at AON, but they don't want to give up their card. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarvis View Post
its a good man! we dont turn down anyone!! everyone needs a tattoo from small to full scale backs! its dont matter bring in everyone...they will get an awesome tattoo! and i agree John is hot!
If only she had the sense to get it, and not want to wait for someone hack to carve it into her ankle for $30.

She just annoyed me all damn night after we left there. We were watching Full Metal Jacket, and she had the nerve to ask my brother and I how we could possibly think that killing innocent people (the scene when the helicopter gunman is firing at civilians working in a field) is right. Apparently anyone that has ever donned a military uniform is a psychotic mass murder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
Also if anyone else wants to promote All or Nothing and the amazing artists, stop by get some flyers, get some business cards.

ALL OR NOTHING STREET TEAM Is COMING BACK iN FULL FORCE.

I loaded up on cards, but I still need some flyers to hand out.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

All you gotta do is ask, we have flyers cards whatever. We can do these things. Roll through.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Private

Thanks for giving out the cards. Come back down and we will give you a lot of stuff to pass out.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Field Marshal

I'll be back in there sometime this month. My wife and I are in the process of moving right now.

Tags
business, cards, passing