Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 07-11-2009, 04:25 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Default GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

yah awesome f@#king news, got a call from my new landlord today, she does'nt want a tattoo shop in her building. she says it will drop the property value of the building. W T F!!! never in my f@#king life have i ever heard that s&!t. basically she does'nt dig tattoos, and she wants to put some kind of floral shop in there. now i'm f@#ked. there are NO open shops in my area. i'm going to have to move out of the area just so i can tattoo. and the real kicker is she's giving me ONE f@#kING DAY TO GET MY s&!t OUT!!!!! FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK.
i have no income now, i'm going to have to talk to my old employer about giving me my job back, which is in a powdered metal factory. MOTHERf@#kING PIECE OF s&!t. i'm going to snap, i swear to god.
SOMEBODY PUT A f@#kING BULLET IN MY HEAD.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

ps. i'm out of green and beer and my kids are running amuck all over my house.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

Damn man. I am sorry to hear that. Good luck.

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Field Marshal

that sux, is there anything in your lease you could use to slow down the process until you find a new spot?
Old 07-11-2009, 05:16 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

nope, the lease is null and void because the previous landlord died of a drug overdose. i'm f@#ked

Old 07-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Field Marshal

here's a tidbit i found a minute ago. get a lawyer and bring this ti his attention, it's very similar to your deal.

by Dianna M. Náñez - Jul. 11, 2009
The Arizona Republic

A Maricopa County Superior Court judge ruled Thursday in favor of a Gilbert couple's right to open a tattoo studio in Tempe.

Judge Robert Oberbillig said that the Tempe City Council's decision in 2007 to revoke Tom and Elizabeth Preston's business-use permit was "arbitrary and capricious."

The council "lacked credible evidence" to revoke the permit, he wrote in a five-page opinion.

Oberbillig reinstated the Prestons' permit and denied Tempe's claim that the city is immune to being sued for damages.

The ruling is a win for small-business owners and "absolute jubilation" for the Prestons, who invested nearly $30,000 to open the business in 2007, said Clint Bolick, an attorney with the Goldwater Institute, a conservative think tank that represented the Prestons.

The Prestons plan to sue to recoup their financial investment, he said.

"Right now everybody's all super-excited," Tom Preston said. "We're still kind of scared because of the appeals process. (But) we'll wait the 30 days and hopefully they won't appeal and we'll open our business."

The council issued a statement Thursday stating that it is reviewing the judge's ruling with attorneys to decide whether to appeal.

The Prestons filed a lawsuit in fall 2007 when the council revoked their permit after neighbors complained that the tattoo parlor would lower their property values.

Tom said he thinks the Tempe council was swayed by prejudices about people with tattoos.

On Thursday, the council issued a statement reiterating that "any notion that the Tempe City Council is biased against tattoo shops is false."

There are at least 12 tattoo studios in Tempe.

Oberbillig's ruling Thursday comes after Tempe asked him to reconsider his May decision to reinstate the permit based on his opinion that the council had improperly revoked a permit for a business the Prestons had a vested interest in.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

I would think that they'd have to give you some time to vacate?
LAME

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 07-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Thats cool, but I dont think that works for someone renting their private property/building? I might be wrong. Id love to find a loop hole to screw the broad. Good luck man

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.vickdogmovie.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 07-11-2009, 05:46 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

the guy that died was the sole owner of the property, when he died the property went up for for auction by the bank that gave out the morgage, which means that all previous leases have to be re written.i have to be out by tuesday, which does'nt give me any time to get a lawer. since the lady that aquired the building wants to put in something else, i have to move. all the tenants in the building have different rights because they can't be stranded without a place to live, this does'nt apply to small business owners.since it's a weekend, i have until tuesday to be out. which does give more than one day. but still.oh, and the lady that bought the building is also on the town committee, and gave me problems when i first opened it. she was the only one out of 12 people. i am even good friends with mayor, i grew up with his kid. even he said theres nothing he or i can do. he told me about 15 minutes ago, that she is already moving s&!t into the store front.

Old 07-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Platoon Sargent

Wow.... that really sucks!!! What area do you live in??
Old 07-11-2009, 10:29 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

i live in jefferson county, the city i live in and tattooed in is reynoldsville. most of the descent shops are anywhere from 40-80 miles. theres no way i can make a drive that far to tattoo. i'm going looking for shops on sunday in a couple of areas. i'm just pissed, i don't know. i'm gonna go get smashed.

Tags
great, news