Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 05-23-2010, 12:40 AM
Private

Default Re: post up what your girl does when she gets mad

She brings up old s&!t to fuel her RAGE!!! Haha! Im like "I just forgot to clear the compter desk, and your pissed about that thing that happed last Summer? WTF!" lol
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:28 PM
Platoon Sargent

She screams and yells to the point that her voice totally changes and slams and breaks things in the act of slamming things, and then once she's done b1tc4in about one thing she brings up s&!t from like months back and throws that into the flame, its kinda funny to me, My women doesnt let anything go, she'll bring up s&!t from so long ago, that I totally forget what the hell she's talking about, which ignites another flame, I think my women loves to argue.....
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:49 PM
Private

when my girl gets mad she her eyes glow a hellish red and yellow her body than proceeds to breakdown into peices and move to construct a large towering beast of metal, steam rolls out of her nose and flames bellow from her belly and if that doesnt sound enough while in this stage shell get even madder and from machine to a green super giant that has no rassionality and just smashes things.the hulk fuses with the transformers yea thats about it
Old 05-24-2010, 06:31 PM
Scott Barriger
Corporal

i possess the ability to stare at her and not hear a damn thing she says, which makes her madder. she tries and tries to show me how bad she can be but it just makes me chuckle. my favorite is when she says she will cut me off from sex and i tell her i can get the same reaction from spitting in my hand so it doesnt matter to me, that really gets her going. ha!
Old 05-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Corporal

My woman is cool, she puts up with alot of me on the road, I'm honest and true! But she does like to break stuff when she's drinkin'....Damn! women are fun beasts' aren't they
(no offense lady readers but...)
Women are so evil they don't even get along with other women...
Old 05-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Angel of Death
Corporal

I guess it really depends on which of my girls you want to know about!

Tattooed Sweethearts
Old 05-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Platoon Sargent

I feel blessed, mine doesn't complain and waits on me hand and foot. We rarely fight, and if anyone b1tc4es it's usually me. She's a good listener too. Stay away from her, she's taken assholes.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:25 PM
Platoon Sargent

Joe I tip my hat dude, you found a diamond amongst the CZ's bro! Aside from life itself my girl finds ways to try and give me gray hair.....

Tags
girl, mad, post