Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 06-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Private

Default Re: Tattooing for two weeks, my first work

I am infact very much aware of the "sin"... I am simply not going to let that stop me. Deran, yeah you are quite right. Okay, I will not spew out a list of what I am certified in or what I know and what the sources were...

"several years to unlearn the bad habbits i picked up." How do you know if what you relearned is not also a bad habit?

A client wants to walk away waring something they love and to have this done without contracting any bacteria/virus. Method I will learn as I try new things.

Curious... just how many here had also done their first tattooing outside of a shop?

Last edited by AnxietyArt; 06-08-2009 at 08:18 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deran View Post
These threads just scream "Hey everyone! Tell me how awesome I am!!"
Seeing Ron Burgundy up there while reading this brings up...

"I look good. I look really good...HEY EVERYONE! COME AND SEE HOW GOOD I LOOK!!"

I friggin love Anchorman.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

sorry buddy, Apprenticed. just like all the other reputable artists on this board. your not gonna win this fight.

on another note, everyone should check out the band Austrian Death Machine, its been a while since I've heard anything this good.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnxietyArt View Post
Curious... just how many here had also done their first tattooing outside of a shop?
I went to one of those "Tattoo Schools" does that count?

More like...scratcher schools...all I did was party in Detroit for 2 weeks.

I don't tattoo anymore.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTeabags View Post
sorry buddy, Apprenticed. just like all the other reputable artists on this board. your not gonna win this fight.

on another note, everyone should check out the band Austrian Death Machine, its been a while since I've heard anything this good.
I kind of love it, done all during "spare time" awesome! Give your home state local boys "I set my friends on fire" a listen... how can you not appreciate those who produce and promote themselves
Old 06-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

hahaha he's back.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Private

Haha! Yeah, get off deez nuts. Especially those who were scratching out of there "home studio" just last month : )
Old 06-13-2009, 06:56 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnxietyArt View Post
Haha! Yeah, get off deez nuts. Especially those who were scratching out of there "home studio" just last month : )
dude Johnny is Right and so are all of us stop scratching you LA Ink lover and please go get a mentor or just give it up and yes jack ass I tryed it your way it dosen't work with my huck spaulding tattoo kit and book It took me 3 years to find a mentor after a year of scratching outta the house then i tattooed for 5 years I stoped cause people likeyou will never learn your damaged goods
Old 06-13-2009, 07:00 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinywhitecrosses View Post
damn, why you guys being so mean to my man on here? i thought thats what the bond is trying to do, make messafeboards and vids so you dot need a mentor. as far as i can see you right on track boy!!!!!
you are so of.............. why hasn't this idiot been deleted
Old 06-14-2009, 04:36 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
dude Johnny is Right and so are all of us stop scratching you LA Ink lover and please go get a mentor or just give it up and yes jack ass I tryed it your way it dosen't work with my huck spaulding tattoo kit and book It took me 3 years to find a mentor after a year of scratching outta the house then i tattooed for 5 years I stoped cause people likeyou will never learn your damaged goods
*Yawn* Oh, I'm sorry were you just name calling? That is cute stuff. Why did you "stoped" after five years? Was it because I am "damaged goods"?

Tags
tattooing, weeks, work