Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Scott Barriger
Corporal

Default Re: FUNNY TATTOOS

I dont have any pics, but how about a funny story? I thought it was anyway.

2 weeks ago this guy comes to the shop wants a tattoo that has his 3 kids names plus his wifes name. I talk to the guy a little bit about maybe leaving the wifes name out because its just a bad idea. after about 20 minutes or so of speech, it becomes evident that this guy is going to get the name whether i do it or not so i relent and do the tattoo.

Fast forward to this past friday night, the guys wife comes in to get some ink. i ask her how her husbands tattoo is doing and she replies,"That dumbass isnt my husband, I divorced him 6 years ago. That was his way of trying to win me back. It didnt work."

Sometimes I think we should be able to require a comprehensive exam for our clients to tell if they are to stupid to have a tattoo.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:30 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maetoch View Post
I dont have any pics, but how about a funny story? I thought it was anyway.

2 weeks ago this guy comes to the shop wants a tattoo that has his 3 kids names plus his wifes name. I talk to the guy a little bit about maybe leaving the wifes name out because its just a bad idea. after about 20 minutes or so of speech, it becomes evident that this guy is going to get the name whether i do it or not so i relent and do the tattoo.

Fast forward to this past friday night, the guys wife comes in to get some ink. i ask her how her husbands tattoo is doing and she replies,"That dumbass isnt my husband, I divorced him 6 years ago. That was his way of trying to win me back. It didnt work."

Sometimes I think we should be able to require a comprehensive exam for our clients to tell if they are to stupid to have a tattoo.
Wow! I have been married 23 years (yes, to the same woman), and we have five kids. We have mutually agreed that we will never get each other's names tattooed on each other; we both firmly believe that getting your significant other's name tattooed on you is the "kiss of death" for a relationship, and all but guarantees you won't last.

We believe it is fine to get a tattoo with your kids' names, or your parents' names - they're blood relatives. It is also OK to get a memorial tattoo with a name. But if your significant other is alive, do NOT get their name put on you.

In fact, I am planning on my next piece to be in honor of my family. I want to get two koi in a yin-yang pattern to represent my wife and my relationship; along with that I'm going to include something to represent my five kids as well. I've already put the deposit down, and my artist is working on it. I'll post a pic as soon as it is finished.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 11:47 PM
that guy
Private

Here's a Crocodile hunter tattoo. Same guy has a flying nutsack on his leg. I'll try and find a photo of that one.

Old 05-06-2008, 12:39 AM
LBT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyv View Post
here's a goatse tattoo. if you don't know what that is, google it. it's effing gross...

if thats what i think it is im going to pass on the google part....lol
Old 05-06-2008, 07:26 AM
goatse enthusiast
Corporal

crap- i saw a tattoo of the predator (super nice work), but instead of the teefs, there were chick legs, fishnetted and wearing heels, and the mouth was a vajj-

I want to know who did, because that guy who did it is awesome. that tattoo belongs here for all of you to enjoy.

tattoo or die
Old 05-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Field Marshal

i'll be getting one soon, i'll put up the pics when i get it all done
Old 05-06-2008, 08:36 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnyv View Post
here's a goatse tattoo. if you don't know what that is, google it. it's effing gross...

that's just sick... oh well don't look like that's the type of guy that'll be getting laid anytime soon, and if he does by any chance actually get a girl to go home with, she'll take one look at his chest and bolt, assbag
Old 05-06-2008, 08:47 AM
Field Marshal

just found this one on the interweb haha

Old 05-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Field Marshal

Mt. Judas Preist

Old 05-06-2008, 09:04 AM
Field Marshal

funny yet oh so gross at the same time