Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Field Marshal

Default Stupid Scottish Laws

In Scotland
You may not fish on Sundays.
It is illegal to be a drunk in possession of a cow.
Trespassing on someone else's land is legal.
You are presumed guilty until proven innocent for some crimes.
If someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your commode, you must let them enter
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Private

Default Re: Stupid Scottish Laws

I can't believe you have to let someone in to use your bathroom? That's pretty funny.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 02:26 PM
Recruit

Smile Re: Stupid Scottish Laws

MAN! I'M MOSTLY SCOTTISH,BUT SURE AM GLAD I LIVE HERE IN THE U.S.A,! LOL THAT JUST SOUNDS CRAZY! I LOVE FISHING ON SUNDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Old 01-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Recruit

Im Scottish and those are the most rediculous things i've ever heard, get your facts right and dont believe everything you read online.
Those laws are old, There is new laws now.

It is ILLEGAL to tresspass on land, Tresspassers will be shot on sight.

You are allowed to refuse people into your home.

Mostly Scottish? Get your facts right, know your history..Scottish isnt just a word its a heritage. You have to know of your nation to be proud of it.

Watching braveheart isnt gonna give you a clue into Scottish history plus that movie was made by YOU americans and still YOU never got your facts right to make the movie enjoyable and you even got the history the wrong way about it shows how backwards you all are and its played by a american who does a badly Scottish accent.

Your American and your damn clueless. You cant live up to the name Scottish. Try 100% biatches.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:34 AM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

The trouble with Scotland is that it's full of Scot's !!!
Mouthy one's also.
P.S.
This thread is about dumb law's,...on the books or not,..they were at one time,.. you said it yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wynterz View Post
Now,..before you get your panties in a bunch,..this is for fun.
Chill man,....
... ( y )

Last edited by TattooPadawan; 01-31-2011 at 10:41 AM..
Old 01-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Recruit

I never said they were dumb, I said they were rediculous.
Theres a difference.

Frankly, I agree with some of the laws and some of the old laws they had back then which they should bring back.

You are presumed guilty until proven innocent for some crimes.
That is a law in most countries anyways.

Have you ever been to Scotland?, We are the most laid back, Generous,easy going people you would ever meet but when another clueless nation thinks they know s**t about it we gotta say something.

Hell i've met Americans who cant read or write and im not talking about 4 years they were 20 and it was more the one.
Scottish are mouthy? America is full of Hics, Spics, Racists, Biasts... It has the most backwards people living there.

And I know this is for fun and I am having fun lol.
This is my way of fun..

My knickers cant get in a twist, im not wearing any
Old 01-31-2011, 12:53 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynterz View Post
Im Scottish and those are the most rediculous things i've ever heard, get your facts right and dont believe everything you read online.
this is also online, hahaha, and your last statement should read "there are new laws now", not "there is new laws now" i guess there are scotts who cant read or write as well. and to presume that one country is backwards is completely foolish in a global sence, the world itself is completely backwards.
there are silly OLD laws in every country and state. in trenton new jersey it is illegal to throw a pickle in the street. i have no idea why, it just is. braveheart is a fun movie, but i will concede that it is historically inacurate. and mel gibson is not an american or scottish for that matter.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Recruit

Its illegal to throw a pickle in the street? lol who comes up with these?
People who hate the food?.

Its not Scotts its Scots btw.

I didnt realise it was a spelling contest and you americans spell everything the WRONG way suprised you noticed I made a typo.

And I can read I just dont bother to read over things before I send them haha! plus its not like im writting a essay for uni for a good grade.

And im Epileptic, Which I typed that while I was in a fit.
If you think oh you cant do that.. I have petit-mal I dont seziure I take absences .. And I can still, write, type, talk, walk and do things I just dont realise im doing them.. Its very weird.

Most of the smartest people come from Scotland actually...

So whats 99.9% of americans excuse for poor education?

You also spelt "sence" wrong its sense. lol.

Last edited by wynterz; 01-31-2011 at 01:28 PM..
Old 01-31-2011, 01:56 PM
Private

sometimes its easy to be biast when u live in the country that is being talked about so u defend it. iam from scotland too, but i dont care if this sounds biast cos scotland has done more than not just america but practically the world when it comes to inventing things and finding out about the earth... i love iain stewart LOL

if your american and reading this do yourself a favour and go make something bigger it seems thats all u can do.. why not try your brain cells first? might help you bring up something factual in an argument rather than complete bs.

google "scottish inventions" and youl see what i mean. america is a big greedy country and the rest of the world laughs at you cos its pure pathetic lol yeah yeah blah blah blah u helped britain out in the war, am sure someone wanted to say that, but what a surprise the only good thing ur good at is being at war. oh sickburn.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:17 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

I just find it funny how you guys are all pissed off at Americans for having a laugh at some of your country's dumb laws,..new or old,..on the book's or not.
Guess this lets us all know,..no matter what country,..the mentality we are dealing with.
... ( y )

Tags
laws, scottish, stupid