Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 04-20-2011, 04:22 PM
Private

Default anyone else have trouble with Eternal Triple black Blowing out like crazy??

i ussually love how it goes in and heals but lately me and the other guys i work with everyday are noticing a handfull of customers coming back with MAJOR blowouts using this ink, never had a problem with it before.. a bad new batch or what?? i still want to find a way to make this stuff work but i find my self having to be so careful that i cant get as solid as i would like.. any other ink recommendations?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:36 PM
^This Guy^
Private

Default Re: anyone else have trouble with Eternal Triple black Blowing out like crazy??

I use slot of the lining black and have no problems with it
Lot 152 seems fine...

Chemist Adam Everett is now with fusion...
So the possibility of a new formulation is possible
However if it's just line blowouts that sounds like operator or machine setting
Error, total disbursement everywhere would be a indication of ink
Issues
Any other thoughts on what may be going on here from
Any of the other members...

If this was your ink of choice and being used with no previous problems
That is pretty strange...

All these blowouts are on different clients being inked by different artists?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 11:21 AM
f@#k yeah
Private

Default Re: anyone else have trouble with Eternal Triple black Blowing out like crazy??

ahhh! so it is happening to other people! i have had the same thing happen to me. major blowouts are a characteristic of this ink. however- it only happens due to operator error. you really have to be conscious of how you lay down your lines because that s&!t is ridiculously powerful stuff. gotta baby those lines man. not like kuro sumi at all. you might review your lining technique when using the eternal triple black. that s&!t is very unforgiving if you are an amateur or have little experience with using that particular ink.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:59 AM
f@#k yeah
Private

@ ernie- not trying to say you are a retard. just read your post again and it looks like you've used this stuff before. no disrespect intended. however to anyone else thinking about using this s&!t, be careful because it is stupid strong stuff. 'nuff outta me! best wishes to all of you.--steve
Old 04-24-2011, 04:33 PM
Needs Church
Field Marshal

Fast and easy solution to the problem,..http://www.waverlycolor.com/
Easy as pie. And it's darker !!
... ( y )
Old 04-25-2011, 02:47 PM
Private

i use kirosumi for outlines, NEVER with tripleblack.. i have never had a problem with it until my latest bottle, lot 284, my buddies is 277 .. it does still heal solid and dark, but heres a picture of the last tattoo i used with this ink,

it blew out way past the outlines and i was pretty pissed about it. while i was doing it, i noticed a couple spots starting to blow out but nothing like this, it happened while she was healing days after i was done with it... the other guy did a couple red/black nautical stars on a girls arm and it blew out so bad she pretty much has a grey arm now, spending hours giving away free tattoos to cover up shiddy ink isnt fun. i'll never claim to be a master but i know this isnt just a case of user error, and i am definitely switching to Waverly, ive used their colors in the past and loved it, not sure why i stopped using them in the first place.. if i sound bitter its only because it really pisses me off to do a bad tattoo, not your responses to me..

Last edited by ErniE; 04-25-2011 at 03:01 PM..
Old 04-27-2011, 09:40 AM
f@#k yeah
Private

you know, i think the kinds of skin may have some to do with it too. looks like that is a ribcage piece. like tattooing on swiss cheese. my triple black blowouts all happened on thin delicate skin like that. capillaries just sucked that s&!t right off the outline. never seems to be the case with kuro though. ernie, have any of these blowouts ever occurred on ''gator'' skin tougher skin types like the forearm per say?
Old 04-27-2011, 12:39 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

no, that ink is f@#ked. stop using it and buy something else. its not the skin or how deep you went, its the ink. its way too concentrated!!!!

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 04-30-2011, 04:38 PM
Recruit

I try it and same 2 me,im using now Intenze,and im nit change ! try it,that ink is too way concentrated and i think that is all the problem.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:15 PM
asshole
Private

try adding a little glycerine to the ink it will make it thicker....just my two cents

Tags
black, blowing, crazy, eternal, triple, trouble