Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 03-26-2011, 03:09 PM
Private

Default Re: questions about duty, FT, cps and hz readings on power supply

Hey f@#k up maybe you should read my post again. It was not aimed at anyone specific. Real mature of you to insult me.

I could give a s&!t about anyone talking s&!t . You did give a attitude with NO help. I'm just sick of people thinking they run this s&!t telling people what they can ask and what they cant.

You dont run s&!t on here. I dont give a s&!t who anyone is i will tell you how it is no matter who you are. Again i was just speaking truth and saying it towards all the assholes who think there king s&!t.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Private

I read it again and it does seem like you are complaining. Yelling hz are the same fuc*ing thing as cps. Well maybe everyone is not as smart as you. Oh if you know the answer nobody can ask it cause king s&!t over here knows it already or dont care for it.

Whatever , im not here to argue but to help others and continue to learn and get some tips. Just like everyone else or most of them. Good day
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:51 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattooworld View Post
I read it again and it does seem like you are complaining. Yelling hz are the same fuc*ing thing as cps. Well maybe everyone is not as smart as you. Oh if you know the answer nobody can ask it cause king s&!t over here knows it already or dont care for it.

Whatever , im not here to argue but to help others and continue to learn and get some tips. Just like everyone else or most of them. Good day
wow, im sorry, i didn't realize i was dealing with a complete retard. when i said htz and cps were the same thing i didnt think i would have to brake it down to a fourth graders intelligence. nothing i said was to be an asshole, or to act like im king s&!t. if you dont like the reply i gave than explain it better, because im sick of explaining s&!t to f@#king idiots like you. and how the f@#k do you yell on a computer anyway? and also, i said to do a search because everybody on this site has been over and over this same god damn topic a million times, and you would get way more information by searching threads than just starting one about already talked about topics. but i guess thats not helpful to people with no patience.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 03-26-2011, 07:51 PM
Platoon Sargent

..........man alot of heat on this thread...........
Old 03-26-2011, 08:32 PM
Private

"Talking to a retard" oh now his mental state is retarded because he dont know what you do or what you find "easy".

1st of all You did have to break it down for him cause this IS A FORUM and you went to reply to help him so why not "break it down for him " ? OH because you didn't reply to help but only to complain and curse at him like he is a moron. Apprentices may come here for a opinion or help or whatever they want and they dont need to be insulted by you.

"Why don't i explain it better" I already explained it all
to him and allot better then you cause ypu answered NOTHING.

" Tired of explaining things to idiots like me " What the fuc* did i ask you ? I asked you nothing asshole so go fuc* yourself. I know my s&!t and im sure i know more that your smart ass. That just made no sense cause i asked you nothing at all so it shows your just a d**k that loves to cause drama.

You "yell" by cursing at him and making it seem like your giving him a attitude.

And you could have said hey bro go search for the thread called "____ because they have all the info on there to help you. Could have done that nicely to him cause you came off like a d**k and im sure he would agree. I meant that for everyone also not just you but then you attack me , now calling me a "retard"

All i am saying is people are quick to b1tc4 at someone or complain but not help. If "you" are not going to answer the question dont even post. It dont matter if someone posts something that was up before. You can skip it if you dont like it , it is not your forum so get over that s&!t. You act as if you run this s&!t and your the only one here. Maybe the answer was not answered to there likings or whatever the reason just SKIP IT. That is not hard at all i just dont get it.

I dont want to argue about crap. I like to help people and read on here and learn not argue with people. Sorry if i am to harsh but im speaking to everyone not just you. Whatever, i answered it and he seemed to like my straight forward answer. Maybe we can just stop the immature crap and dead it. I will say whatever, i said what i have to and you so lets leave it at that and not waste time b1tc4ing back and forth. I apologize if i came off like a d**k but i hate when people post just to complain or insult someone instead of just answering it or skipping it if they dont like it.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:51 PM
Platoon Sargent

Thumbs up Re: questions about duty, FT, cps and hz readings on power supply

...Im sorry I must have totally missed the answer...can someone re-post it...seems like knowledge I must keep with me....can't perform at the top with with your equipment not performing at the top......
Old 03-26-2011, 10:28 PM
Private

That is right , nobody wants a machine running like crap. You can work more efficiently with a machines tuned to run at its best. You should know this information when you are a professional, well not old guys , new school artists should know it because science has helped us to do so , science that was not there when the old guys learned. No disrespect to the old old school guys.

Just re read the posts "frek" , to find the answer
Old 03-27-2011, 12:12 AM
Private

To explain why Hz and cps are the same *beeping* thing. HZ is a unit of frequency, used to replace the old term cps (cycles per second). 1 hz is equal to one cycle per second, for example in the U.S the common house electrical supply is at 60hz, meaning the current changes direction or polarity 120 times or 60 cycles a second.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:08 AM
Platoon Sargent

Thanx TattooWorld, Im not a pro yet, nor do I scratch (I have my own hatred toward them) so this info, will probably get explained alot better once I have an apprenticeship, thanx for the knowledgee anyways....
Old 03-27-2011, 08:31 AM
Platoon Sargent

I think the "Rockstar" persona needs to make the fastest exit out of the tattooing culture, we're artist and actually the furthest thing from a Rockstar no matter how successful you are or may think you are...whats hilarious its usually the ones that do the worst work like what Lozer81 was touching on....its kind of funny though.....people kill me with their know it all attitudes.......I always thought humbleness was something that was practiced and preached......what do I know????

Last edited by Frek; 03-27-2011 at 08:42 AM..

Tags
cps, duty, power, questions, readings, supply