Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Words from one of our awesome clients...

i just thought i'd share this post with everyone. It's from an awesome client of ours.
"You're all amazing! I'm learning why the art you create and share, and the connection you all have is so powerful! You're REAL and you truly care about each other and your clients. The way you were there for Alli and Coral after their accident. That's love and compassion! In this world, where people pretend to care, give soft, smiley hugs and tell you they "love" you, because, "it's what you should do"; you all really mean it.

Now I understand why and how a tattoo can mean so much to someone. I’ve only been to All or Nothing twice, and never have I been treated with such kindness, respect and sincerity than there. Mike really listened to me and helped to create the idea for the art that represents a part of my life past, present and future. I understand the entire All or Nothing team collaborated on the actual art, which is incredible! Sean tattooed a masterpiece and took awesome care of me while I sat for my first tattoo. He knew the reasons for me getting it, and understood the emotion that went with it. It might not mean anything to anyone else, but I see it everyday and I remember from where I've come and to where I'm headed. I can't wait to do it again.

So many people c**k an attitude about tattoo artist, and people who have tattoos, and of course MetalHeads as "BAD"! But they haven't learned what I'm learning. I’ve learned so much from my 20 yr old daughter and my 18 yr old son and only Heaven knows how much I love them. I love my metal music and my new tattoo.

I just want you all to know that you have opened my eyes and my heart to so much more Life and Passion. I'm truly grateful. If only more people had an ALL or NOTHING attitude! I want the world to know about the GREAT work you all do and what wonderful individuals you all are!

Last, but not at all least, you're all so FREAKIN brilliant! It's SICK!
I'm constantly amazed, every time I read your articles, bios or post. Dedication, Discipline, Diligence, Love and Passion!"

---jmaecallahan

She's awesome and we love her.
We love our clients, without you we'd be nothing.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Private

I understand where she is coming from...Everyone is so nice their, and for the art these artist lay out, they are allowed to be cocky, but thats not the case at all. Dave makes great conversation and the art he gave me will be simply amazing once i get it finished. I plan to be a client for life now, and Ill definatly be getting different art from different artist...They know what tattooing is all about, the love for the art. I love it when people ask me why im going so crazy with tattoos, and i simply tell them i love them, they are amazing. Nothing feels better after getting something amazing on your body that you can keep until the day I die. I recommend to anyone to check out All or Nothing, No matter what style of tattoo they are looking for. And to end my praises, id like to perosnally thank Dave for starting this amazing peice of work, And i look forward to finishing it.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Platoon Sargent

you guys are awesome.
we love you all.
dave is the man, i can't wait to see that piece he started on you finished.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:21 AM
Private

Yea it will be very eye catching. and my brother goes in for his june 18th, a little family battle has started...and a distant tattoo plan compliments of you is brewing...Im thinking a portrait of my parents...but i should concentrate on daves work being finished first....man if i had the cash id be going in every week haha...Anyways, cant wait to be back jun 3rd. and ill def be at the party....
Old 05-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Platoon Sargent

tattoo wars between brothers are dooooope!
that portrait will be way awesome and fun to do.
You and your brother are gonna have some sick work.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Private

Yea but im the younger brother with less money, yet i will have more ink then him. always...muahahaha..but yea that portrait is def something i want to get. blah so many tattoos to get, so little money to spend ...

Tags
awesome, clients, words