Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 07-29-2006, 04:56 PM
Recruit

Default Long Hours

Mr Bond and crew, how do you handle workin 6 hours+ a day, my back is killing me even though i stretch work out and get massage any tips besides willpower wich is my fuel righ now?????
Old 07-29-2006, 11:48 PM
Recruit

i need to move to your shop if 6 hours is a long day for you guys. Today i was at the shop from 10:30am till 10:30pm. I drink alot of coffee and energy drinks, i also love what i do and want to continue to get better, so it drives me pretty far into the night. But seriously there are alot of hand streches that can help, thats the only advise i can give. I also have this wierd hand roller thing that helps my circulation alot. Hopefully someone has something better to tell you that i can use too . Oh, and a good diet. I learned that durring my apprenticeship. Eating right makes a world of differance in how you feel and how long you have energy for.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 04:41 PM
Field Marshal

we do 12 hours as well

and yes it hurts what do you think the jacuzzi is all about?

get one! also advil and bufferin are friends of mine caffiene and being a little psychotic helps too!

stretch every morning and night
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 02:40 PM
Recruit

Thanks for the replies,
Since I started laying almost every customer down on a massagetable about a month ago it was easier doing longer sessions.
We do work on average 10 hours a day 5-6 days a week,
I was referring to the long single customer sessions.
The jacuzzi sounds nice though....
Old 07-31-2006, 06:19 PM
Field Marshal

I was referring to single customer too bro!!!!

movie theaters help or a portable dvd player
Old 08-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Private

Big bottles of Patron seem to work.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:41 AM
Field Marshal

yes they do!

those things are delicious.
Old 08-04-2006, 02:32 AM
Recruit

I think Yoga can help a lot not even for your backpain also for handle stress in the shop. Sometimes after a long day at the shop my wife gives me a backmassage that she learnd in Yoga. After that i feel much, much better. And also i think its importent to take breaks, get a day off ones in a while and don,t forget to go on vacation. It,s very easy to get burned out in our job.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:53 AM
Field Marshal

yeah man Ive been burned out for years!

seriously!!!! ha

so germany huh? thanks for checking our stuff out from there, did you happen to come across the german article they did on us?

and yeah backrubs rule, especially with happy endings

vacation, I can barely spell that! but Im working towards having a few of those!
Old 08-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Smooth Operator
Field Marshal

this is interesting.

Tags
hours, long