Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > Technical Questions

Old 08-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control
Default Re: help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardy View Post
so maybe i will just purchase the dvd
Wow thats the best Idea I have heard so far, I hear there's this other guy that sells a DVD and he kinda Lurks on the message board maybe you should try that too....
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:45 PM
Private

so wot u saying sjrabbit your a better artists thn angelo grisafi i wont learn anything of his dvd or is it you just got one big ego like a lot of these so called tattooists ive been tattooing 2 an half years nw and as i said im a baby in the industry still trying to soak up as much as i can so if u aint gt anything construtive to say i aint interested my work on http//:www.myspace.com/dardy2 if u want to criticise or have any constructive things to say about my work im all ears..remember i've only been tattooing 2 an years sum drawings on there to.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:54 PM
Private

and as for the comment about tattooing on a couch is a nono the picture ur refering to was taken at my mates flat after tattoo had healed.He was tattooed in the studio for free has were alot of my friends when i was apprenticing.Lot of egos on ere with nothing but snide remarks but jump straght to the wrong conclusions.I asked for advice and i dont mind construtive critism but please were all grown ups trying to be the best we can be.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:16 PM
Corporal

Perhaps we can stop spelling like chirrun and that will make this much easier. Rabbit wasnt breaking balls. He was simply pointing out that your on Brandon Bonds site and he has a dvd out as well, and it may very well help you out. Thats all. As far as the "cross contamination" of inks, have you every gotten balls deep in a tattoo and realized you need to step back and add some more dark tones???? If you've been at this for 2+ years I'll bet you have and the response to what you're after lies right there.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Private

sorry i didn't realise i was on brandon bonds site please except my apologies everyone and i will go and check out brandons dvds apologies again
Old 08-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardy View Post
sorry i didn't realise i was on brandon bonds site please except my apologies everyone and i will go and check out brandons dvds apologies again
no apologies needed man. Please do check those dvds out. I hear they're awsome!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Field Marshal

Thanks 42 I was about to bust his balls but I wasn't around after his reply

f@#king tool Dardy

Ok im done
Old 08-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Field Marshal

oh but im a better artist then you Dardy hahaha J/k Not
Old 08-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Field Marshal

now im done
Old 08-10-2009, 08:44 PM
Field Marshal

My bad dude. Just never heard cross contamination used in tattooing in any other way than the single most important meaning there is. Good luck.

Tags
needed