Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > Pit Bull Rescue

Old 07-28-2008, 06:55 PM
Private

Exclamation Beware! Breeders posing as adptors and rescuers ~ OH, KY, and TN Areas

Pitbull Breeders posing as rescue orgs and adopters

These people have just started myspace pages!!!!!!

PLEASE CROSS POST AND SHARE WIDELY......
Dear Friends of the Animals -

The information provided below pretty much says it all. Forewarned is forearmed. Be alert and protect your bullies from these people!!!

Original Poster = Judy Bishop
Topeka Animal Talk web group and Friends of the Animals in Kansas Topeka, Kansas
(785) 862-0234 home
(785) 633-7002 cell
jbishop_1@msn.com

DO NOT ADOPT: BREEDER ALERT (Pit Bulls)---KY, TN, OH & SURROUNDING STATES
Tina Mosher, Central City, KY
Brandon Mosher "Yolanda." T

Tina Mosher t_m_moshier36@yahoo.com
from Central City, Ky is posting want ads for female pit bulls via the internet. A few months ago I was helping a friend of mine re-home her pitbull, and Tina contacted me. I got a bad vibe from her after speaking to her and finding her on myspace...and so we told her that we wouldn't allowing her to adopt the dog. She proceeded to have relatives (her son & daughter in law) contact us about the dog (we looked them all up on Myspace by their email addresses and discovered they were all related) and said that they had a pitbull who was fixed and they just wanted a companion for him. They also all denied being related to each other or even knowing each other. But obviously they weren't aware of just how awesome Myspace is sometimes!

Today she posted a want ad on a freecycle yahoo group (Kentucky) asking for a female pitbull to breed with her male red nose pit bull. Please be wary of these people, as they got VERY upset when my friend didn't allow them to adopt her dog. They tried many different methods of convincing us to let them have the dog, and then got hateful when we wouldn't allow them to. Her son's name is Brandon Mosher firehawk12685@yahoo.com and they also had a lady named Yolanda contact us, if you take a look at Brandon's myspace http://www.myspace.com/firehawk12685 then you will see all these people in his top friends. That's how we discovered they were all related Tina's myspace address http://www.myspace.com/tina361970

PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS OF THESE BACKYARD BREEDERS!

Thank you all for reading!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:25 PM
Doesn't have a Title.
Private

Default Re: Beware! Breeders posing as adptors and rescuers ~ OH, KY, and TN Areas

April Franklin
336 Benton, Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503
Pitbull_gurl_85 at yahoo.com
Desperadosgirl68169 at yahoo.com

There is a 19 year old girl, April Franklin, Pitbull_gurl_85 at yahoo.com and desperadosgirl68169 at yahoo.com who lives in Council Bluffs, Iowa (336 Benton, Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503). She is contacting shelters and rescue groups, as well as individual Pit owners across the U.S. trying to get free Pit Bulls to sell. She contacted me a week ago asking if she could "rescue" two of my rescued dogs because she is starting a rescue in Iowa. Something didn't fit right, so I declined her request, and did some research. She had submitted an application with PBRC, which was rejected by the adoptive family, and this info does NOT match the info she provided me with when trying to get two dogs from me.

An internet search discovered that this "rescuer" is selling Pit Bulls, most likely dogs she has gotten for free, since she's claiming to be a "rescue" and making $700.00 each for them (the posts directly from her, as well as the link to the source of the posts, are posted at the bottom of this DNA e-mail, please read them to understand the DNA). PLEASE spread the word on this girl, as she does NOT need to be making money off of innocent animals. She's only hurting the breed: the dogs she releases are NOT spayed or neutered, and are only contributing to the breed's overpopulation as it is. PLEASE help shut her down, and PLEASE spread the word to every Pit person and animal shelter/rescue that you know. She is NOT just trying to get dogs from Iowa, she's contacted rescues in SEVERAL different states (me being one, in Atlanta, GA).

For a copy of the application she submitted with PBRC, please contact me directly and I can FWD you a copy.

Amanda Conrad
President, Pit Prints Pit Bull Rescue/Rehabilitation

Citation: http://lists.envirolink.org/pipermai...05/023544.html

...I never would have thought something like this would happen in my home state. Just proves there's scum everywhere one looks, I suppose.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:41 AM
Private

Default Re: Beware! Breeders posing as adptors and rescuers ~ OH, KY, and TN Areas

Thank you, I have forwarded this and posted it to all of the rescue orgs that I deal with.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:20 AM
Doesn't have a Title.
Private

Not a problem.
It just angers me because it makes hardworking new rescue organizations harder to trust. Especially because I'm thinking about trying to start one seeing as Iowa doesn't have a legitimate Pit Bull-specific rescue organization.

Tags
adptors, areas, beware, breeders, posing, rescuers