Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 10-14-2008, 12:34 PM
Corporal

Default Free Brandon Bond Seminar DVD's!

I saw on a download site here in Sweden some A* hole wanted someone to put Brandons Seminar DVD's The whole enchilada Vol 1 and 2 on this download site so he could load them home for free! So I send him an email and said, You cheap bastard! Send Brandon the f@#king Money Motherf@#ker! Those DVDs are well worth the cash, why should you get for free what we paid for! Brandon is not rich Hollywood , he's just a tattoo artist with a big heart and is willing to share what he knows with the rest of us! What you spend on the DVD's you'll get back in your first tattoo! and if that's is not enough then f@#k YOU! Respectfuly yours Matthew Farrell
Electric Vampire Tattoo Sweden.

Last edited by xtraevil6666; 10-14-2008 at 12:37 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Free Brandon Bond Seminar DVD's!

ive always wanted to go to sweeden, ill gladly wack this guy for a plane ticket........ steal from my hommie..... you pay the price!!!!

Last edited by snatch; 10-14-2008 at 01:31 PM.. Reason: casue.....
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:37 PM
robhamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatch View Post
ive always wanted to go to sweeden, ill gladly wack this guy for a plane ticket........ steal from my hommie..... you pay the price!!!!
I'll ride with ya for that one.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:02 PM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhamilton View Post
I'll ride with ya for that one.

count me in, oh, and bring the ice bullets

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert

Tags
bond, brandon, dvd, free, seminar