Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 10-16-2008, 06:45 PM
I know Brandon Sucks IRL
Corporal

Default Can you say 5 way collab?

So Matt Dunlap drew up this freaking awesome Odin and he and Short did an amazing job bringing it to life on my right thigh. It was a lot larger than I had expected going into this, but it turned out simply amazing as you'll see. Throughout the 8 hour session they imposed upon the creative talents of Jace Masula, John Lloyd and Vince Villalvazo to each bring a little something extra to the table.

All the artists at All or Nothing are simply amazing whether solo or busting out a la Captain Planet with their powers combined.

-CS

This message has been brought to you by 'All or Nothing Tattoo,' the number '5,' and the mighty mighty hue of 'Periwinkle Blue.' - That's what's up b1tc4es!

Last edited by ChinSmack; 10-20-2008 at 08:57 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:02 PM
DiQuartel

Default Re: Can you say 5 way collab?

This piece was fun to watch. Matt and Short did the bulk of it. Jace and John both jumped in for a small touch here and there. Then we thought, who else would want in on this? So one semi-prank call from Douche-Bag aka Jarvis to Vince on his day off got him down here to put the final touch on it.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:28 PM
robhamilton

Default Re: Can you say 5 way collab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiQuartel View Post
This piece was fun to watch. Matt and Short did the bulk of it. Jace and John both jumped in for a small touch here and there. Then we thought, who else would want in on this? So one semi-prank call from Douche-Bag aka Jarvis to Vince on his day off got him down here to put the final touch on it.
HAHAHA Jarvis = douche bag

Tags
collab