Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 02-13-2008, 10:40 AM
Field Marshal

Default We are HIRING!

All or Nothing Tattoos is currently reviewing portfolios for 1 full time artist position , and 1 All or Nothing tattoo apprentice.

All inquiries should email davetedder13@yahoo.com.

Please include a link to your work and a brief summary of your experience in tattooing.

Check out All or Nothing's Artist Gallery .
http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/ga...s.php?album=71

Check out The Apprentices Gallery.
http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/ga....php?album=111

Last edited by Nicole; 03-22-2010 at 09:06 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:02 PM
Private

Default Re: We are HIRING!

That's cool BB, it's nice to see that your willing to post that info as I'm sure you probably have a list of folks just waiting lol. I would beg for a shot at the apprenticeship, but I fear that I may be just a bit too old for your younger atmosphere, I know image is alot. Any of you guys out there lookin' though.....this may be a once in a life time shot for ya'.....others would give anything for this opportunity, me included!!

Peace Brothers Rick
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:14 PM
Field Marshal

I talked to Daron about it, he's awesome, super nice guy. If you want it go for it, don't let age hold you back, Daron told me that they've had shop owners come in and do the apprenticeship just to get the knowledge of the AON crew under their belt.

Only s&!t of it is I probably won't be able to b/c of finances and my own legal problems.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Private

Any front desk jobs Id love to be a part of AON but sadly lack any artistic skills what so ever.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Private

yeah , i wish i could move down there
Old 02-13-2008, 05:52 PM
Topshelftattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin Cajun View Post
Any front desk jobs Id love to be a part of AON but sadly lack any artistic skills what so ever.
it worth giving it a shot bro
Old 02-13-2008, 09:04 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshelftattoo View Post
it worth giving it a shot bro
don't ever rule anything out... it's worth an email to daron.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:07 PM
Topshelftattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkmunky View Post
I talked to Daron about it, he's awesome, super nice guy. If you want it go for it, don't let age hold you back, Daron told me that they've had shop owners come in and do the apprenticeship just to get the knowledge of the AON crew under their belt.

Only s&!t of it is I probably won't be able to b/c of finances and my own legal problems.
rockstar and i are dealing with legal stuff too or we would been down there 6 months ago
Old 02-13-2008, 09:14 PM
Field Marshal

yeah sucks when you're 10k in debt already... and unfortunately banks don't see tattooing as a suitable reason for a continuing education loan.... f@#kers
Old 02-14-2008, 02:03 AM
Corporal

hey there josh sorry to hear about all the s&!t you have to go through like ive said before im sending as many good vibes your way as can ......and guy yes being here is f'n awesome the last week and a half i have learned so much the opportunity to work here would truly be a blessing ....hey there Brandon almost got to meet ya today i was the guy out front smokeing and freezing my nuts off ya called me the new guy hahahahaha well good to almost meet ya ...got to tattoo tons of great people here wheelie freak , caycee , lars (client of sean herman ) and many other really incredible people even got to tattoo a guy named raven from the WWF today f@#king cool s&!t not to mention i get to watch all the awesome tattooist work really cant say enough about this place
thanks again brandon and all of the AON crew you guy f@#king rock and i still have three days left on my guest spot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care everyone and come get tattooed
now its 2am back to work !!!!!!!!!
much love
:hAMLET

www.matthewhamlet.com
www.myspace.com/russellcitytattoo
www.inkednation.com/matthewhamlet
www.tattooartists.org/Hamlet
www.behindtheink.com/hamlet
www.mytattooplace.com/profile/hamlet

Tags
hiring