Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-17-2009, 04:29 AM
Private

Default Re: tennessee is great

Yep tattooing in the state of Alabama without a liscense is totally legal if you are not "Charging money" for the tattoo. So much for disease free. Yeachy! Don't get any ideas kitchen cowboys. What goes around also comes around.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:31 AM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerfarL09 View Post
Does anybody have any recommendations on where to go whitewater rafting in Tennessee? I am looking for great rapids, beautiful scenery, just the overall most recommended place you can think of. thanks bluebell
THE OCCOEE RIVER IS BADASS! the spelling might be off? So much fun and beautiful!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:50 AM
Recruit

Default tennessee is great

Does anybody have any recommendations on where to go whitewater rafting in Tennessee? I am looking for great rapids, beautiful scenery, just the overall most recommended place you can think of. thanks bluebell
Old 12-19-2009, 07:33 PM
Private

Thumbs up Re: tennessee is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by imicedsinuets View Post
whoever said ocoee is right, it's killer, the 96 summer olympics white water events were held there...... it's just east of cleveland, which is just east of chatanooga, in the cherokee national forest, if you do go theres a cafe by the boat docks and a guy named leland works(ed) there, great character, tell him angie from the fudge shoppe in gatlinburg sent you and says hey.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:19 PM
Private

YEAH THE OCOEE IS AWESOME.....I LIVED IN CHATTANOOGA ALOT OF MY LIFE AND BEEN THERE ALOT..IT IS AWESOME...HAHA..AS A KID...

Tags
great, tennessee