Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 12-13-2008, 03:59 AM
robhamilton

Angry ALL GAVE SOME...THESE GAVE ALL

I hope I do not offend anyone. But throughout the month I am going to make it my personal mission to honor these BRAVE Soldiers, Airmen, Marines, and Seaman. They deserve it! They did not ask for this war. But they did their jobs till the end. I think this is the least I can do.

This will be my last mission as a Soldier. They did not get me discharged, but due to all my injuries that will just progressively get worse over the years, they are getting me out of the Army due to my many medical conditions. Out with the old blood and in with the new. No I am not mad or bitter. Anyway, I do not want to make this about me.

Please remember!

Last edited by robhamilton; 12-13-2008 at 04:02 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:02 AM
robhamilton

Angry Re: ALL GAVE SOME...THESE GAVE ALL

Capt. Robert J. Yllescas

Hometown: Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.

Died: December 1, 2008 in Operation Enduring Freedom.

Unit: Army, 6th Squadron, 4th Cavalry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Infantry Division, Fort Hood, Texas

Incident: Died Dec. 1 at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., of wounds suffered Oct. 28 when a makeshift bomb detonated near his unit at Combat Outpost Keating, Afghanistan.

Related Links:

Soldier is Laid to Rest: 'Grateful State': Army Capt. Rob YIIescas is honored by Osceola (Omaha World-Herald)

York pays respect to fallen soldier (York News-Times)

Legacy.com Tribute

Photobucket
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:04 AM
robhamilton

Army Staff Sgt. Solomon T. Sam

31, of Majuro, Marshall Islands; assigned to the 523rd Engineer Company, 84th Engineer Battalion, 25th Infantry Division, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii; died from wounds sustained from an improvised explosive device Dec. 4 in Mosul, Iraq. Also killed was Sgt. John J. Savage.

Died:
December 04, 2008

solomon
Old 12-13-2008, 04:05 AM
robhamilton

Army Sgt. John J. Savage

26, of Weatherford, Texas; assigned to the 103rd Engineer Company, 94th Engineer Battalion, Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.; died from wounds sustained from an improvised explosive device Dec. 4 in Mosul, Iraq. Also killed was Staff Sgt. Solomon T. Sam.

North Texas soldier killed in Iraq

The Associated Press

WEATHERFORD, Texas — A Weatherford soldier killed in a roadside bombing in Iraq grew up dreaming of being a soldier, his father said Tuesday.

Army Sgt. John J. Savage, 26, died Thursday in Mosul along with Staff Sgt. Solomon T. Sam, 31, of Majuro, Marshall Islands.

Savage’s father, John Savage, of Peaster, said his son had been due to come home this week to end his second tour of duty. They planned a father-son trip and also to start an automotive business together, John Savage said. His son hoped to transfer to Fort Hood to be closer to his family during the last two years of his military service.

“His family was his number one priority,” Savage said.

Savage’s father said his son joined the military about six years ago, following up on his childhood dream.

“He had camouflage outfits he would dress up in and play Army when he was little,” John Savage said.

The two had last talked in November.

“It’s hard to even think of what to say,” John Savage said. “It’s such a tragic loss.”

Savage was assigned to the 103rd Engineer Company, 94th Engineer Battalion, Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.

Photobucket
Old 12-13-2008, 06:41 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: ALL GAVE SOME...THESE GAVE ALL

IED's suck for sure. my prayers are with their families and all of our troops.

Tags
gave, somethese