Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 10-15-2008, 03:56 PM
Corporal

Wink Re: talkin' Smack - sick em!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkaholik View Post
Im gonna get him now
Get 'em Johnny!!! Me and Rob need some backup on this one!LOL
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:13 PM
robhamilton

Default Re: talkin' Smack - sick em!

Here is a message he sent me...after I sent him an email directly to the guy!!

This is what he had to say to me:

"You got one point there right, it's better to UNITE than to FIGHT because in my opinion I didn't start s&!t. If you follow my comments in order all the way back to the first one you can see that I questioned it at the beginning while contemplating about the fact that he might be doing it partialy for publicity purposes but people take things quickly out of context be it because they like ink and they think Brandon is the best artist out there or maybe because they think I hate dogs but that would be far from the truth. Just take a look at my profile picture and that will explain it. The thing that makes me think about your little paragraph here a bit in depth is the fact that you changed your name here to 'RobKillsEkserchina' but at the end of the paragraph you say 'would it not be better to UNITE than to FIGHT' Well I gave you my answer, what do you think? And please send a message from your original name. This is just childish. XD Greetings"
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:54 PM
robhamilton

I sent him a two part email on youtube. Here is what I told him and I was actually nice:

Part 1:

Basically what it said is I want to invite you to join the All or Nothing Message Board and Forum. We talk about anything and everything on there. From tattoos, to animals, to just general BS.

Right now Brandon is conducting an auction for a Rescue Shelter called Villa Lobos in California. Check it out man. It is good stuff.

Here is the web address:

http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php

You do not have to join you can just look around and read. But you are more than welcome there. If you are a dog lover and into helping rescue animals by other means of taking in 100 dogs check out what Brandon and the rest of us do there.

I hope this invite finds you kindly and you join us on the site.

Part 2:

I do some promotions and marketing on a few websites, nothing major, yet. But no I have never met him in person. Up until a month ago I was just a client with a big heart. He has raised money for kids with Cancer, Pits, and most recently he started a charity for a tattooer named Johnny Jackson and his wife Mizuz Inkoholic.

I encourage you to check it out. Again, I am offering to get everyone to stop the arguing and UNITE for a GREAT cause.

I have seen your page and do not doubt you love your dogs. But I promise you Brandon did not do this for the publicity for himself it was for the animals. Even if you do not sign up for the board and become a member, you will see all the good Brandon does for mankind. He really is a leader and I don't say that just because I get a lot of tattoos from the shop. I could get that from any shop. But the people who work for him are just as caring and professional as he is. Brandon surrounds himself with GREAT ppl. And those that are just good ppl become better ppl because of his leadership! You will see this for yourself if you just visit the site.

Rob

That was my response to him. Instead of fighting with this guy..which I know controversy sells, but maybe this guys would want to help spread the word too! Lets hope so, the more that know the better it will turn out!
Old 10-15-2008, 05:47 PM
robhamilton

This was his response to me on youtube...just one more person we have reached out to....another person who loves to rescue and will spread the word!!

"Hey man it's nice that we're not bashing each other for no reason anymore. I will defineatly check out the site and tell you what I think. I doubt it's going to be anything bad because I allready know that he's doing good by helping dogs out as well as people. Dogs are a great part of my life and I'd love to spend more time helping but truely I can barely take care of myself at these hard times. I appreciate the fact that you're trying to kill me with kindness and I assure you, you succeeded in it. I am glad that there's people that will take time to show others what is really up. Maybe I was just being way to hard myself. Hopefully I didn't offend you in any way. I was merely questioning the credibility of what he's doing but I am starting to believe that it is just for the dogs. By the way I'm adding you as my buddy."

THIS IS A GOOD THING!!! Welcome this guy ppl!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:28 PM
Recruit

Hello! I'm that di*k that talked s&!t to a couple of you on youtube. I guess this is my formal appology. SOOOORRY! But you did egg me on I have to admit. Well that's past. I see, I made Brandon Bond laugh about the 'di*kbreath' comment. Yeah I love that one dude. Raven I didn't know you were a chick, I don't usually argue with women because I turn out blue afterwards be it from neck up or from belly button down. XD Happy to be a part of this site now.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:36 PM
robhamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekserchina View Post
Hello! I'm that di*k that talked s&!t to a couple of you on youtube. I guess this is my formal appology. SOOOORRY! But you did egg me on I have to admit. Well that's past. I see, I made Brandon Bond laugh about the 'di*kbreath' comment. Yeah I love that one dude. Raven I didn't know you were a chick, I don't usually argue with women because I turn out blue afterwards be it from neck up or from belly button down. XD Happy to be a part of this site now.

GLAD TO HAVE YOU ABOARD BRO!!! Thanks for coming and checking out what BB is doing! We are happy to have you!!
Old 10-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekserchina View Post

Apology accepted..on one condition! Help spread the word! Cross post about this site, the Dogumentary, Brandon Bond, All Or Nothing Pitbull Rescue...any and all of it!!! Brandon's worked his ass off(literally! LOL)to make all this possible for everyone, the least the rest of us can do is help get the word out. Inform the general public what awesome dogs the bully breeds are, and how to treat them, spay/neuter, everything!
Glad to see ya here!
In case you didn't have enough to absorb on this site, check out some of the others:

www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.myspace.com/allornothingpitbullrescue
www.vrcpitbull.com
www.myspace.com/whorebook
www.myspace.com/atlantatattoo
www.myspace.com/strangleholdmerch
www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.atlantatattootv.com
www.tattooingatlanta.com
www.antiartelite.com
www.antiartatlanta.com
www.myspace.com/antiartaon
www.myspace.com/atlantaart
www.brandonbond.com
www.brandonmfbond.com
www.myspace.com/brandonbond
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.tattooingtheworld.com
www.antiartelite.net
Old 10-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Recruit

Talking Re: talkin' Smack - sick em!

Thanx for the welcome raven.
I checked out the site and I must say sick artwork Brandon. I consider myself a little bit of an artist but unfortunately I am not doing anything with it at this point. I might be able to submit some of my drawings after I scan them. Later...and raven stop making fun of my English...if you didn't figure it out by now...this is my third language so sorry for any misspelled words. Anyone need lessons is Deutsch or Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian????
Old 10-16-2008, 05:45 PM
Corporal

Okay, I'll post it here too(see pic below). That was before you joined the boards here...I'll behave now
Is it Deutsch that is spoken in Norway??? I could seriously use some lessons please, if you really wouldn't mind???
Old 10-16-2008, 05:55 PM
Recruit

No, Deutsch would be spoken in Deutschland (Germany) Bosnian in Bosnia, Serbian in Serbia and Croatian in Croatia but when it comes down to those three at the end they're very similar with different dialects. Sure I will spread my knowledge...just don't ask me to start with dirty words even tough that's what I learned first time I learned German and English. Thanks for the olive branch.

Tags
sick, smack, talkin