Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-14-2008, 03:59 PM
Recruit

Wink Praise for Sean Herman...

I just wanted to write a note of praise for Sean Herman. I have been meaning to write something for awhile now but kept procrastinating due to the fact I thought I would be unable to get across the message I wanted to give. Yet looking at the “All or Nothing Tattoo” site I see that Sean’s name has disappeared and I’m guessing it’s because he has made his way to California. Sorry it’s been awhile, better late than never huh.

I got my first tattoo from Sean this past December. After looking over his artwork I was sure that he was the tattoo artist I wanted and his talent was obviously clear, but there was even something more to the drawings I saw. The colors, placement, expression shown in the art was breathtaking. I had waited years to find the right artist and studio yet I was told Sean was quite busy. So I asked (begged, whatever) for him to do my tattoo and graciously he agreed.

It wasn’t his normal style my choice in a tattoo. You see I wanted a colorful unicorn with movement and all these little details. I was nervous that it wouldn’t come out as I pictured it and was resigned to like it anyway, but my apprehension was not needed. Sean did a wonderful job with my tattoo. I love it. He gave me everything I wanted and more. The tattoo is gorgeous. My unicorn (which has special meaning to me) looks almost to be dancing and the detail in the face and windblown hair is amazing. Sadly I think I faded the color somewhat being my first tattoo I may have kept it too lotioned, but even with my mistake the colors are still more unique and beautifully blended than any other tattoo I have even seen.

I show it off more then I thought I would (being a shy girl, it is over a good part of my lower back) and wear low-back leotards to my dance classes so it is visible. Thank you so much Sean for my lovely tattoo. It means a great deal to me and I love it. Also thanks to the All or Nothing Tattoo studio for your professional attitude and helpful staff. Sean I hope you are doing well and if you find yourself back in Georgia for very long I may just have to hit you up for another tattoo. What do you think – magical sirens next? lol. Thanks.

Peace & Love, Kimberly
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:48 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: Praise for Sean Herman...

Thank you - Sean will be back in June and plans to do regular guest spots every 90 days or so.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 05:39 AM
Corporal

Default Re: Praise for Sean Herman...

Im glad you found him!

Sean is one of the nicest most humble tattoo artists you will ever meet. His talent is enormous, he is now known world wide, published all over and he deserves the accolades, he is amazing.
I really enjoyed sitting for him so much so that I booked him again and will again after that!

Sean will be frequentling All or Nothing as Brandon said every few months, email him and get booked, he is truly a character you are going to want to meet!

Tags
herman, praise, sean