Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > All or Nothing Pitbull Rescue > Pit Bull Rescue

Old 07-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control
Default American bulldog stabbed repeatedly in Denver!

Dear, AON Family we need to put some support behind this victim of animal cruelty

http://www.facebook.com/PrayersForDi...iamond?sk=wall

http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-prosec...,7857711.story

Julie Hayden

FOX31 Denver

9:29 p.m. MDT, July 6, 2011
DENVER -- In a jailhouse interview, 19-year-old Matthew Weatherspoon claims he stabbed his six month old puppy, Diamond, several times in self defense.

“She tried to bite me, basically tried to kill me,” Weatherspoon says.

Topics
Prosecution
Lawyers
Justice System
See more topics »
XFacebook But animal supporters and prosecutors aren’t buying his story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Like' FOX31 on Facebook for News Updates, Giveaways & Discussion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Prayers for Diamond” supporters showed up at Matthew’s court hearing Wednesday, and they say they’ve gathered thousands of signatures on a petition demanding justice for the puppy. A Facebook page is dedicated to the same cause.

“They’re defenseless, they’ve done nothing wrong and all they want is your love,” says Debbi Lay. “For people to do the things they do to animals is just maddening.”

Weatherspoon is charged with one count of aggravated animal cruelty.

He was arrested after a Good Samaritan spotted the badly injured puppy and followed the drops of blood back to Weatherspoon’s apartment.

The puppy is recovering at the Alameda East Veterinary Hospital and should recover.

The district attorney asked Weatherspoon to voluntarily give up his rights to the puppy.

If convicted, he faces up to 90 days in jail.

Weatherspoon remains in the Denver Jail and had to be placed in protective custody.

Thanks in advance
Jesse
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

Default Re: American bulldog stabbed repeatedly in Denver!

We have networked this throughout our social networking websites as well.
Sad

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Private

That guy is a POS. Major PoS. He had no marks on him but claimed the dog nipped at him. He is in protective custody at the jail because inmates were threatening him. I say let them serve justice to this douche bag. He'll just move on to people when he gets a chance. How could anyone do that to a dog. Some ass hole near me did that and the dog was put down on the scene. He stabbed the dog because it attacked him while he was beating his girlfriend. The paper made it about pit bulls being vicious. s&!t like this pisses me off.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Recruit

That is terrible. I am going to hug my dog more today.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Private

My dogs are my family. I can't decided if they are my brothers and sisters or my kids some days though. They get respect and I am raising my kids to love them as much as they love the kids. My daughter wakes up in the morning and calls all the dogs by name to make sure they are around and ok....Shes two. If I ever saw anyone doing something like what that asshat did or if I saw the dog after the fact I wouldn't call the cops. 90 days really. Eye for and Eye Tooth for a Tooth Blood for Blood. How long before he turns on a person or a child. Animal abuse is where it starts.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Field Marshal

Thanks Nicole, this is truely crazy....I met this kid months ago, as he was doing community service at a non-profit art gallery that I am a member of... we were connected on facebook and I remember commenting on his post when he first got diamond, and I met diamond a week before this happened and she was a sweet dog...I never in a million years thought this kid would do this....goes to show you don't really know some people
Old 07-11-2011, 01:35 PM
Field Marshal

oh and tribal I found out why this kid was doing community service at the gallery...it was for assault so he already has a pattern

Tags
american, bulldog, denver, repeatedly, stabbed