Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 10-03-2010, 03:34 AM
Corporal

Default Rental or Loaner Cars

Well just a friendly piece of advice. Never buy a rental car or loaner car. I have had two to drive in the past month and I treated them.....well let's just say the next person that got them probably didn't make it very far down the road. I used to wonder why you had to be 25 to rent a car and now that I am in my thirties I still wouldn't rent a car to me. I went Dukes of Hazard more than once! Haha!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:30 AM
I'm Bunking Off!
Corporal

Default Re: Rental or Loaner Cars

I'm going to quote Jeff Foxworthy on this one..

You never buy a rental car for the same reason you don't marry a prostitute. You don't want something that's be driven that hard by that many people, it's not going to end well.
Old 10-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Pablo@AllorNothing

Hahahahahaha good one strudler. yeah I never treat my rentals well. at all.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Private

I rented one once! got the full insurance, and the owner said" aw yes... drive with no fear in you heart." and I did,nt.. Luke and Bo had nothen on this good ol' boy! ye!ha!

good times, lots of good memory's..one death, but good times never the less!
Old 10-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Private

and it was the car that got killed, good, good, times!
Old 10-04-2010, 07:33 AM
Platoon Sargent

There are two things in life you never lend out.
Your car and your girlfriend.
You don't want anyone throwing a rod in either.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:18 AM
Private

haha good stuff. Yea, Rental cars are the Bee's Knee's! As long as your renting it and not buying it.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:52 AM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Never buy a used car then cause almost all dealers get there used inventory from rental companies, but honestly I would buy a used Rental car before I would buy a new car or a 1 owner used. Just because Rental companies need to maintain there fleet and not everyones an ass hole with there rentals only a select few of us out there that hit every shopping cart with a hertz
Old 11-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Field Marshal

we ccoked a huge sausage on a drive from san diego to new orleans once, and ate it at a gas station, it was wonderful!

from then on everytime we peeeed, we made steam happen.

made the air conditioner stink though.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND View Post
we ccoked a huge sausage on a drive from san diego to new orleans once, and ate it at a gas station, it was wonderful!

from then on everytime we peeeed, we made steam happen.

made the air conditioner stink though.
Well we all know you love to mess up rentals.

Tags
cars, loaner, rental