Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 04-11-2009, 12:26 PM
Private

Default Samurai Pink Pigment from Kingpin???

Hi guys, So I recently saw this stuff on Kingpin the other day. It's called Samurai Pink. Now it claims to be the brightest pink on the market. and I personally have been using Waverly and Eternal pinks...Has any body tried this stuff yet...I'm not really one to pay 50 bucks for a bottle of s&!t w/o being sure that it's gonna put out good results...Thanks guys.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: Samurai Pink Pigment from Kingpin???

I've seen it used and heals pretty dull. Maybe it was in the way it was applied, but I wasn't at all impressed.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deran View Post
I've seen it used and heals pretty dull. Maybe it was in the way it was applied, but I wasn't at all impressed.
Thanks for your imput bro..Yea I mean if your gonna spend 50 bucks a f@#king bottle s&!t better be top notch ya know.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:38 PM
ink bender
Private

Its a bite off of tokyo pink my friend had it in one of her tattoos and s&!t heals dull
Old 04-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Corporal

yea dude f@#k 50 bucks a bottle anyways, i personally love waverly japanese pink, so bright its neon. i've had good results with it in very dark skin too. if not waverly, i like eternals hot pink, starbrites rasberry and bubble gum. every other one i've used does heal dull, but definitily waverly japanese for the brightest i've used.

lol, damn are all of us in this thread from nc? lol
Old 04-13-2011, 09:58 AM
^This Guy^
Private

50 a bottle?!?
and at that price with so many other decent alternatives?

I have not had any exp with this brand
but 50 a bottle
is it a 10 oz bottle?
Old 04-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Recruit

I'm looking to replenish some ink too- I haven't used this Samurai Pink yet either though it did catch my eye on the Kingpin website. I just checked and Kingpin now has the Samurai Pink in a 4oz bottle that was previously $45, now reduced for $25.

Lately I prefer mostly Eternal inks, but for pink I just love that Starbrite Raspberry. After healing it remains pretty true to the color and contrasts well with greens and turquoises.

Tags
kingpin, pigment, pink, samurai