Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 11-25-2009, 03:41 AM
Corporal

Default Re: Fusion Inks

Well if Deran and Jess like it, I'm getting me a set!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 04:52 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorblue View Post
id be interested to know how many of them paid for the set. any of us can see how well artist endorsed products sell. i saw nikko tattooing with intenze ink a while back... and most would consider that stuff to be weak, he can make a tattoo looks great with anything! Eternal seemed to have done the same type of endorsements, and then bam, seems like they are falling flat right now. s&!t, read the thread about alla prima and how many people seem displeased, would you trust the ink if Joshua Carlton endorsed it? I see fk irons endorsing artists and hooking them up with gear as well. it isnt a shady business practice, its a brilliant one. and if someone sent me bottle upon bottles of free ink, i would endorse the hell out of it.
So far, this is what i see here. I could be totally wrong, but I wonder if any of those guys paid for a bottle and if the ink is really as good as people make it out to be. they just started the company. where is the longevity. has it even been around long enough to see healed work? id like to hear more thoughts.
Just to clarify this post. I do not give machines for free to any artist unless the artist is my friend or in return for a favor or two.
Most of the artists we promote are artists that I admire and they happen to tattoo with my machines that they bought just like I pay when I get tattooed by some of them.

However, since the beginning a lot of people had helped me without expecting compensation and I believe that those are the actual people that deserve something from you without you getting compensated for it.

It just happens that the artists that are using my machines are amazing at what they do and they will not use a product that doesn't meet their standards, not even for money will they surrender to s&!tty gear.
If they like my machines to render their every day's work and I happen to love their art then we can work something out and I'll be glad to showcase them on my site and advertising without me paying a penny or them paying me.

It's call "a hand washes the other" or something like that.

I'm sure Brandon himself didn't start his career as artists and business man over night and friendships a self talent helped him to achieve his goals.

These days there are a lot of people with money in this industry (that don't deserve to be in in first place) that don't even tattoo or have tattoos or just care about the profit. And fortunately this are the companies that come and go. We ain't stupid in this industry.

Back to the original topic: Ink fusion flows really good with ease from my short experience with it.
BTW Happy belated thanksgiving.

Last edited by FallenKing; 11-27-2009 at 04:56 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenKing View Post
Just to clarify this post. I do not give machines for free to any artist unless the artist is my friend or in return for a favor or two.
Most of the artists we promote are artists that I admire and they happen to tattoo with my machines that they bought just like I pay when I get tattooed by some of them.

However, since the beginning a lot of people had helped me without expecting compensation and I believe that those are the actual people that deserve something from you without you getting compensated for it.

It just happens that the artists that are using my machines are amazing at what they do and they will not use a product that doesn't meet their standards, not even for money will they surrender to s&!tty gear.
If they like my machines to render their every day's work and I happen to love their art then we can work something out and I'll be glad to showcase them on my site and advertising without me paying a penny or them paying me.

It's call "a hand washes the other" or something like that.

I'm sure Brandon himself didn't start his career as artists and business man over night and friendships a self talent helped him to achieve his goals.

These days there are a lot of people with money in this industry (that don't deserve to be in in first place) that don't even tattoo or have tattoos or just care about the profit. And fortunately this are the companies that come and go. We ain't stupid in this industry.

Back to the original topic: Ink fusion flows really good with ease from my short experience with it.
BTW Happy belated thanksgiving.
yeah i agree one hundred percent, and didnt know one way or another, nor did it lend to my post if the gear they are hooked up with was free or paid for.

but, it does help when talented artists are the ones using your products, and its easy to see, although obviously your product is a cut above the rest, they could tattoo with other machines as well...albeit maybe not with ease of function, or problem free...

whatever the case. its the test of time, that weeds the real from the fly by nighters...and your products were not meant to be insulted or pigeon holed into that analogy by any means.

cheers!
Old 11-29-2009, 04:00 AM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorblue View Post
yeah i agree one hundred percent, and didnt know one way or another, nor did it lend to my post if the gear they are hooked up with was free or paid for.

but, it does help when talented artists are the ones using your products, and its easy to see, although obviously your product is a cut above the rest, they could tattoo with other machines as well...albeit maybe not with ease of function, or problem free...

whatever the case. its the test of time, that weeds the real from the fly by nighters...and your products were not meant to be insulted or pigeon holed into that analogy by any means.

cheers!
Hey bro, never took it in an offensive way. I just dropped my 2 cents.
I like reading your posts/ replies.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:52 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenKing View Post
Hey bro, never took it in an offensive way. I just dropped my 2 cents.
I like reading your posts/ replies.
awesome, i hoped not!
same here man! you know yer s&!t and i'd die for a chance to get some of those machines you got going!

keep up the good work!
Old 11-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Platoon Sargent

I too have been thinking long and hard about picking up a galaxy II. I need a really good B&G shader, and mine is starting to annoy me. Hmmmmm...
Old 11-29-2009, 09:55 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

hey deran, still liking fusion ink? you should post some pics.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 11-29-2009, 11:19 AM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deran View Post
I too have been thinking long and hard about picking up a galaxy II. I need a really good B&G shader, and mine is starting to annoy me. Hmmmmm...
i've been using a mickey sharpz for my b&g. i've resprung the thing like 3 times, new conact screws the whole nine, for what ever reason i can't get the damn thing to smooth out, it's driving me up a wall.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:33 AM
(.)(.) giggidy giggidy
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjaywymbs View Post
i've been using a mickey sharpz for my b&g. i've resprung the thing like 3 times, new conact screws the whole nine, for what ever reason i can't get the damn thing to smooth out, it's driving me up a wall.
sounds like an electrical problem dude, i would try new coils and capacitor, and make sure the frame is'nt magnetized.

"dont cry over spilled milk, get mad and punch a cow"......-steven colbert
Old 11-29-2009, 11:59 AM
Platoon Sargent

Last edited by jess the dude; 12-28-2009 at 12:55 PM..

Tags
fusion, inks