Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 

Go Back   All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio > Open Chat > General Discussion

Old 11-15-2007, 01:03 PM
Field Marshal

Default this is a great article about my friend Mario Barth

http://smallbusiness.aol.com/start/s...13160709990001
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:56 PM
CEO, Reese Cup Corp
Field Marshal

Default Re: this is a great article about my friend Mario Barth

WHY CAN'T I DRAW DAMMIT????

Christopher McCandless
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Corporal

saw this one, Marios got it going on, its a business, people think mario has too many toys and too much money in his bank account, no, not at all, the man has a vision for what the industry could do if they tried, he has pushed his idea to market sterile high quality inks and he is building a top notch shop at hard rock in vegas, investing over a million to build a studio. Marios got the right idea.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Field Marshal

its mandalay bay bro not hardrock hahaha - and its construction is in see you in hell vol 2!!!!
Old 11-15-2007, 07:38 PM
ceo-pirate/ninja alliance
Corporal

OH NO!!!! now there's two that have "damaged" the industry!!!! ha ha!! just kidding... dont kill me...
Old 11-18-2007, 04:54 AM
the cap'm
Corporal

not the kind of life I would be after- I'm not prone to bragging about my new porsche (since it's actually a beat-up fiesta)...

I don't know how I feel about this. It's a bit more mercantile than I like the industry to be, I think. Nothing personal about the man- just that tattooing, to me, isn't a cash cow, it's a passion...

difference in approach I guess
Old 11-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Corporal

A studio at the Mandalay Bay? That is a nice hotel. I guess getting a tattoo in Vegas puts a different spin on "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"...
Old 11-18-2007, 11:46 AM
Private

I read that article--Very interesting...I'm only about 3 yrs deep into my career, but anytime tattooing is brought to a more mainstream level and gets the kind of respect that a $2.3 Billion a year industry gets in this economy, it's a good thing for us ALL. It's especially positive that Mario is and was a VERY well respected tattooer 1st and that even though he might end up with a chain of shops-the quality of the work will remain superb....and oh ya, Marios blues are THE s&!t!
Old 11-19-2007, 08:07 PM
Corporal

whoops, I had heard they moved him out of the hotel, said it didnt fit and moved him over to the more appropriate venue (in theyre eyes).
either way, a MAJOR accomplisment for this business, bravo
Old 11-20-2007, 11:23 AM
Field Marshal

I was there watching construction in vegas - a month or so ago - it will be in see you in hell vol 2

...and its definately in mandalay bay - I won at roulette there while getting s&!tfaced

Tags
article, barth, friend, great, mario