Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 01-16-2011, 08:43 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: The OFFICIAL #CAIN BOND THREAD

at the end of the interview... you can tell if you listen - I started to beak some... cracking a bit... John did a great job of "moving on" I fkin told him - DONT MAKE ME CRY youre not barbawalters you b1tc4.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Recruit

What's up Brandon. Stumbled across your story of Cain. Epic. It crushed me as I can relate in many ways. I got about half way and then had to lay next to my dog and broke down in tears and slept for hours. Finished reading the next day. Your story of your awesome dog has helped me to re-appreciate what a great dog I have. So I thank you for sharing it.

I have a female German named Carma. She is 4 and has NEVER EVER left my side, when everyone else has betrayed or left me in some fashion. Spent 6 months in the county and didnt see her for another 6 months after. Not seeing her was the hardest part. All I wanted to see was her. I know our time is short.

I'm an artist of a few different forms myself from the bay area. Name is Robert. Thanks again dude for telling about Cain.

Last edited by inkface; 01-22-2011 at 03:47 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Asst to Brandon Bond
Field Marshal

From Facebook:

Have to say I was moved to tears while reading what you wrote about Cain and yours experiences. I have attached a picture of my pit/mastiff Tiger that I rescued from the same shelter in Buford and at the same time you rescued one of the Vick dogs that you have in the Vicktory video. I know what you mean about the bond that is there between myself and my dog and don't know what I am going to do when it is his time as I have never experienced the loyalty he has showed me the past 3.5-4 years. Just wanted to thank you for writing what you did and sharing it with us.

Take Care,
David and Tiger

All or Nothing Tattoo
Stranglehold Merchandise
2569 S. Cobb Dr.
Smyrna, Ga. 30080

www.allornothingtattoo.com
www.vickdogmovie.com
www.strangleholdmerch.com
www.atlantapitbullrescue.com
www.brandonbond.com
www.davemftedder.com

Old 01-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Recruit

I read "The Story of Cain" days ago and I think about it everyday since. I think about how lucky you were to have each other and how you both evolved together. How lucky that other dogs you help will have the same loving ending and someone to grieve for them because of your friendship. I know how much it sucks. We lost our boy just over a month ago and I still expect to see him when I wake up in the morning. He could no longer get up anymore and the painful decision was made. I had to go get his ashes a couple weeks ago and I barely made to the car before letting go. I was angry that the week before I had a great dog and the next week, some decorative f%#cking container with some ashes in it.
Hope you are feeling better Brandon. Cain will always be in your heart.
I came across this poem that I take no credit for writing but it's fitting.

Fly, fly little wing
Fly beyond imagining
The softest cloud, the whitest dove
Upon the wind of heaven's love
Past the planets and the stars
Leave this lonely world of ours
Escape the sorrow and the pain
And fly again

Fly, fly precious one
Your endless journey has begun
Take your gentle happiness
Far too beautiful for this
Cross over to the other shore
There is peace forevermore
But hold this mem'ry bittersweet

Until we meet

Fly, fly do not fear
Don't waste a breath, don't shed a tear
Your heart is pure, your soul is free
Be on your way, don't wait for me
Above the universe you'll climb
On beyond the hands of time
The moon will rise, the sun will set
But I won't forget

Fly, fly little wing
Fly where only angels sing
Fly away, the time is right
Go now, find the light
Old 01-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Field Marshal

I still havent been able to pick up his ashes...

they keep leaving messages....

I can't.
Old 01-20-2011, 08:45 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hez View Post
I still expect to see him when I wake up in the morning. He could no longer get up anymore and the painful decision was made. I had to go get his ashes a couple weeks ago and I barely made to the car before letting go. I was angry that the week before I had a great dog and the next week, some decorative f%#cking container with some ashes in it.
that is what I was referring to.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:06 PM
Field Marshal

Location: Outside of DENVER Colorado Hiding from Animal Control

Hey BB tomorrow in Denver We are going to have a Protest..as seen here http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/fo...7174#post67174

Anyway I will Be Rep'n the AON Famillia wearing the rescue hoodie. We were asked by the
organizers to not olny to have signs shoving the No BSL ect. ect. But to Honor a Pitbull Hero I Naturally am Going to Honor Cain!!!

Your story however painfull and sad continues to Inspire me and keep the Passion for all of this. It has reminded me to not take one day with my dog Layla for granted. Thank you man for sharing this deep pain full story with all of us.

I'll say hi to Shorty Rossi for ya

Love Ya man!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2011, 04:21 PM
Recruit

Definitely not easy. At the very least, when you go get them, he will be home with you again. **Hugs**
Old 01-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Recruit

Brandon, I must admit that I'm just now reading your story about Cain. I've held onto the email for awhile staring at it in my in-box until I felt strong enough to read it. Now that I've read it, I realize that no one can ever be strong enough to read a story like that. You just have to read it and cry your eyes out and sob hysterically. I lost my dog to cancer 5 months and 3 weeks ago and I miss her terribly. I do have two others including a pit bull rescue that are healthy and happy. I can't even imagine the strength of the bond you had with Cain. Sounds like he was the angel in dog form sent to guide you in the right direction. I am sorry for your loss. I hope wherever they are that your Cain and my Sasha are taking care of each other and are best buds.
Krista
Old 01-22-2011, 02:51 PM
Field Marshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJRabbit View Post
Hey BB tomorrow in Denver We are going to have a Protest..as seen here http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/fo...7174#post67174

Anyway I will Be Rep'n the AON Famillia wearing the rescue hoodie. We were asked by the
organizers to not olny to have signs shoving the No BSL ect. ect. But to Honor a Pitbull Hero I Naturally am Going to Honor Cain!!!

Your story however painfull and sad continues to Inspire me and keep the Passion for all of this. It has reminded me to not take one day with my dog Layla for granted. Thank you man for sharing this deep pain full story with all of us.

I'll say hi to Shorty Rossi for ya

Love Ya man!!!!!!!!!!
send us as many pictures as you can get!

and thank you for honoring Cain.

Tags
#cain, bond, official, thread