Best Atlanta Tattoo Studio Voted By Creative Loafing Readers

HomeNew Tattoo ImagesTattoo ImagesAll or Nothing ArtworkRead about us in the pressCheck out our bumpin message boardLearn about our studioWatch videos about All or NothingRead our massive gallery of articles about usHow to get hereLearn how to take care of that new tattooCheck out our hellafied links pageShow your support by linking back to usGet some All or Nothing gear at Stranglehold Merch 
Old 05-14-2009, 06:59 PM
SHOGUN
Private

Default Re: BAD TATTOOS

done

but no answer to the question?
________
PRILOSEC LAWSUIT SETTLEMENTS

Last edited by nWo; 09-12-2011 at 02:25 AM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nWo View Post
done

but no answer to the question?
Thanks!

Um, education, education, education! Some people are always going to look for a deal, no matter what the end results may be. The only thing I know to do is keep informing people of the professional .vs scratcher issue. And showing them my awesome tattoos from All or Nothing tends to make them go there anyway!LOL
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:13 PM
THE JAGERMASTER
Corporal

ya that dude nwo is talking about "apprenticed" my ex for 2 days before he let her tattoo....she just did a backwards rockets symbol on their #1 client....they are f@#king up the town i live in pretty bad and it pisses me off. the guys a hack and he thinks he rules the world.....i want to challenge him to a duel.....lol

http://www.myspace.com/jonathonwant
Old 05-14-2009, 10:03 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

Can we have a thread to call out people like that? People really need to be warned away from them.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:16 AM
SHOGUN
Private

i concur perhaps if they got enuff emails they would stop
if they felt shunned by those of us whom the consider being better than
________
ECIGARETTE 123

Old 05-15-2009, 02:05 AM
Zombie Hunter
Corporal

Who taught you guys to tattoo? The first rule Doc Dog taught me on Day 1 in his shop is while you can laugh at other artists work, you never bad mouth a fellow tattooist. We here in the Bay Area just lost a shop owner who was gunned down right in front of his shop. I'm not positive it was for talking s&!t, but it's not exactly something you can rule out either. We also lost a great artist and a friend of mine, Tommy Laskas back in 2004 to another artist stabbing him at a COC concert. Tommy never would've said an unkind word about anyone, but all it takes to set some people off is to hear rumors of other artists talking s&!t. A thread simply devoted to talking s&!t about other artists might wind up in tears. Nothing good comes from talking s&!t. People have eyes and will recognize good work for themselves. I myself decided if I wanted to make the money i was making before this economic s&!tstorm I'd have to do it from my own house. then I could charge scratcher prices and make the money I want. at a shop I had to charge $100 an hour and only made $50 of that. At home, I charge my $50 an hour, and sure I spend a little more buying my own needles, gloves, sterilization packs, etc., but I'm making more money because of volume. Plus I don't have to worry about walk ins wanting something I'm not exactly good at. I'm terrible with black and grey and portrait work, and at home, I don't have to turn those tattoos away or send someone off with a piece thats not the absolute best it could be. Instead if someone asks me for something I'm not comfortable with, I can send them to a Professional that specializes in what they want. I mean for f@#ks sake this s&!t is gonna be with them for the rest of their lives. I'd rather they get exactly what they were looking for, then take their money. well enough of my rant, sorry to drone on, but it's late, and I've had a few, and I really wanted to punch this little s&!t at the bar, so I came home and took it out on my keyboard. wow I'm lame.

- Teabags
Old 05-15-2009, 02:36 AM
SHOGUN
Private

if i sucked as bad as this guy i wouldnt be posting pics of trash up
________
Live sex webshows

Old 05-15-2009, 09:36 PM
MakingInsanityFunSince'83
Field Marshal

I'm not an artist, just an enthusiast. I just don't see how talking s&!t about bad artists is any different than talking s&!t about anyone else. Hell, I won't even call them artists, just retards that learned how to make a machine out of toy cars and guitar strings.

Though I do completely understand not wanting a site or shop connected to something that is trashing other people. That's just bad PR and understandable.

Also, there is a big difference between a scratcher and a good artist that is having to work out of their home for a while. A good artist's work wouldn't be in a thread like this, regardless of where they were when they did it.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Corporal

No matter how good of an artist someone is, it still isn't safe to tattoo out of your kitchen! An artist that good would be working out of a studio somewhere?
Old 05-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Private

oh god...these are just too funny to bare. hahahahah

Tags
bad, disease, homemade, horrible, infected, kitchen, party, scratcher, tattooparty, tattoos, terrible